News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Eastern Warrior

Started by Feles, May 13, 2014, 01:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like it?

amazing
4 (66.7%)
good
0 (0%)
ok
1 (16.7%)
no good
0 (0%)
terrible
0 (0%)
I dont know yet
0 (0%)
pointless option
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Captain Tammo

you're doing a good job writing! This is a story I'm gonna follow to the end for sure!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Feles

Chapter 9

Tide walked along the forest to the river, it was his job to find the Guosim shrews, wherever they were, Redwall needed help. The crickets chirped in the night, the only other thing sound being the leaves crunching under his feet.
     It was nearing dawn when he approached the river, but he was not tired, he had slept all last day to keep himself awake now, suddenly a clash of metal on metal alerted him to a nearby battle. After a few more clashes, he pinpointed the sound and hurried off in that direction.

At about the same time, the infiltration force were watching the east wall as the guards ran off to the west wall gate, Silvin smiled, the plan was working, Duston was feeling slight reluctance at going up though, as the screams of the dead and dying reached his ears from the other side of the Abbey. Silvin called to the 12 squirrels that had joined him, "scale the nearest trees, we have to find one that we can jump from and get back on to if there is any trouble on the wall top."
      The squirrels replied with all manner of words, all meaning yes. Trees were scaled, a few could reach the wall top, but none could allow a squirrel to get back to the trees, until finally, Roland found one right above the wall gate. The other squirrels rushed to the tree. "Nice work friend Duston called to his friend"
  "Thanks"
   Silvin was already on the wall top by the time every one even got on the tree. "come on, we don't have much time, Duston, Roland, keep them in check, im going to open the gate for the rest of them."
  "That's suicide!" exclaimed Roland
  "Still going for it, for Redwall!" The warrior squirrel yelled as he ran along the walltops to the west wall gate
     Midnight watched as another rat fell to his arrow, things were not going well for the attackers, many had fallen to the enemy already. "Quite a force eh" commented the skipper as the he let fly a sling stone, hitting a weasel squarely betwixt the eyes.
     "Look!" Sven called, "The gates are opening!"
     "Charge!" yelled the skipper to his forces. So they did.

The attack has started, and I finally made a chapter after about two months, I like describing battles  :P
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

Nice chapter! Hope to see more.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

Chapter 10

The charging otters took almost no casualties in the assault but when Sven and three other otters reached the gate, an ash colored fox appeared, jumping from the walltop to crush one of the otters underfoot, breaking his spine.
     The other three surrounded Specter as he pulled out both katanas. Deflecting all attacks thrown at him, he stabbed one otter in the chest, pulling it out to deflect an attack from Sven. As he was in a stalemate between Sven and another otter, a brother mouse tried to stab him through, only to be decapitated.
     Skipper watched in anger as friend after friend was slain, until he cancelled the charge and Sven alone remained. As the gates closed, Specter cut off his head and threw it outside to land in the ditch.

Duston watched as Silvin opened the gate, then be beat down by veritable horde of rats, ferrets and weasels. Several horde beasts had realized the squirrel had had come from somewhere and, having found where, charged at Duston and the squirrels in the infiltration force, at its head was Virgo, a brute that could rival a badger in strength.
     As Roland and Duston put arrow after arrow into the beast of a weasel, the others escaped to the trees, slowly Duston and Roland back to the parapet as the charging creature closed in on them.
     Roland jumped first, turning a putting arrow into the chest of the weasel, Then Duston jumped just as Virgo tried to ram him off the parapet, falling off instead, hitting the ground hard. As Duston got down from the tree, he saw  Roland looking down at corpse of the dead Virgo, "Wow," said Roland "I cant believe its dead, I shot 20 arrows into him but he kept coming"
"Same" commented Duston, he was not the same squirrel that had begged to be part of the infiltration force, he had seen war, and death

Specter smiled, he had killed so many Redwallers that any bloodlust he had was washed away, Xetill walked up to him, "Good work, you were meant to kill, Sitar, get a crew to clean this up, Specter, with me" as he and Specter walked along the walltops, Xetill described what he wanted his second to do "get Corvus to fly around and find where the Redwallers are hiding."
      As if on queue, the small crow landed on Specter's shoulder, the gray fox whispered the command in Corvus's ear and gave him a piece of the decapitated mouse. Without a word the bird flew off in search of the Rewallers, silhouetted against the moonlight. Xetill continued along the walltop until reached the spot where Virgo fell, he looked down in distain, "dumb brute, what a pity though."

"Slightly" bending the laws of gravity, (like that you don't break your legs after jumping 20 feet or so downward) I have come up with a new chapter.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!