News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

*Is bored*

Started by Cornflower MM, January 05, 2015, 12:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I've had a question for you Amber, in the "Ask Amber".
Just didn't notice ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

I log into Facebook about once a day so I can see what opportunities exist for that day.  Living within walking distance from friends in the nearby dorms and apartments, it's useful to see who's studying where and when group dinner in the dining hall is, etc., which is useful because I have neither messenger nor texting on my phone and my hallmates or I aren't always in.  I find the newsfeed annoying, however, especially now that I've reached the age where many people I knew from grade school post nothing but photos of their wrinkly babies.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on February 19, 2015, 04:04:21 AM
Hello. 8)

Hi. What's up with you squirrel sisters reviving my old topics?

Lady Amber

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 19, 2015, 07:35:57 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on February 19, 2015, 04:04:21 AM
Hello. 8)

Hi. What's up with you squirrel sisters reviving my old topics?
Dunno, I think I had seen a guest viewing this topic and then decided to post randomly. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhich iz az oppozed tae zeriouzly for vhich zere iz a vord for ze oppozite:

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Mhera

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 21, 2015, 02:41:20 AM

I love that movie.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll go and set up the auditions.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 21, 2015, 02:41:20 AM

Which is as opposed to seriously for which there is a word for the opposite? Whaaaaaat?

Lady Amber

@Ash:I'll be me, of course. ;D