News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Compliment Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 12, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

YOu joined at the same time I told someone else about this forum I'm wondering if you are the same person.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

Quote from: Ceteruler on February 10, 2012, 02:51:02 AM
YOu joined at the same time I told someone else about this forum I'm wondering if you are the same person.
sorry im not

and nightfire you have been always there posting and have posted the most according to the stats of the site
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

I have?! :o :o :o I had absolutely no idea! :o

Redwallgurl, you're always friendly, and always supply people with information if they get lost.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

thanx nightfire yeah snt that pretty cool im trying to get at least on the top ten posters or something
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Cool name. I like it. If you were an animal I don't know why but the mouse Cornflower comes to mind.

MatthiasMan

Cool picture to meself. Check out my Forum game Poetry please. It's really fun.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

You're so sweet and nice, Skye!

Luftwaffles

Your writing is wonderful, Corn :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

COmpliments on making an excellent line of animation threads.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Sagey, you're a sweet, bouncy, energetic member! We're truly lucky to have you here. :)

Skyblade

We're lucky to have you here. I really honor and appreciate you as a person, dancer, and member. You're selfless, considerate, and your heart is in the right place. If you ever feel discouraged, let me know, because you of all people don't deserve that and there are a thousand more good things I could say about you. You're amazing, Corny, I really mean it. So stay strong, okay?

And thanks for your compliment!

Kitsune

You are my favorite person on the forum. Really.

Skyblade

Same, but isn't there an obvious reason for that? ;)

Thank you, though :) I know I already told you this, but you're different and I truly thank God for you and the connection we have. It's a real blessing to know you so well as a friend and also on a *somewhat* romantic level :) The world needs you, Plugg, so no fear and just do it. I encourage you to do all the things you want to do. I'm sure they are great.