The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreg

A horse with luscious locks
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Tungro

A pug holding on for his life on a swing in a tree

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An apparent und vizible non-exiztant profile picture!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 03, 2019, 11:08:11 PM
Is that Hammerfall?

Dude looks really into his guitar playing.
I kinda laughed.  He's actually a dude, yo.

Zat'z Stefan Elmgren, vho vaz in it fer lang vhoile afore leavin' tae try fer 'iz Pilot'z licenze und vork on zome ozer vork. 'e vaz ze Lead Guitar in it. 'e'z alzae me favourite Guitarizt. Anozer Pover Metal band zat 'e iz/vaz? in iz Fullforce, along viz zome ozer memberz from Hammerfall und ozer Pover Metal bandz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

You know, for this game to work, you really should have a profile pic.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on May 07, 2019, 09:57:24 PM
You know, for this game to work, you really should have a profile pic.
I want to, but I don't know how to download any pics though...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

You don't need to download pics. Just copy the image location of an online image that you like.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

How do I copy images though?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Right-click them. Then click the "Copy Image Location" button.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

The Grey Coincidence

When have I ever lost hair?
A wolf that thinks it looks cool in a serious kind of way but just looks boring in a serious kind of way.

Tungro

The Grey Coincidence

...It's a ferret...
The same wolf, but now with a confused expression