Committee to Appoint Cap'n Clogg King of the Cellars

Started by Wylder Treejumper, June 24, 2016, 06:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

Perhaps Sweet Cloggo should focus less on tyrannical domination, and should focus more on promoting a new brand of breakfast cereal: "Captain Clogg Crunch!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lord Daskar

But if Clogg focuses enough on tyrannical domination he can order you to buy and eat, Captain Clogg Crunch.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Lord Daskar

We'll have to get Wylder to talk to Clogg about the name.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Clogg shall never rule! It is only in the twisted dreams of his evil backers that his reign seems imaginable! But to all those that are free and noble, flock to the banner of Ashleg, for true forum behavior and pride!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ah! No I just respond to things when I want to post there regardless of age. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ashleg