News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corn's Pillow Fort

Started by Cornflower MM, August 17, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 25, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
*looks at Russa's expression*  *stops teddy bear slowly murdering a stuffed turtle* What? You don't like it?
No, no, I like it. That face meant that I was interested. ;D
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Blaggut

*An emissary from THE GRAND UNIBUNNY SPARKLE HORDE*

*He seeks out the queen of this pillow fortation, handing her a note*

Nasparklepoleon Bonaparty is preparing his army to march from the DASTARDLY AND DIABOLICAL TOILET PAPER FORT. Prepare your artillery and soldiers... For hell is on its way.

*he drops dead dramatically from exhaustion, after running many miles from the DASTARDLY AND DIABOLICAL TOILET PAPER FORT*
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

*Smashes Corn with a pillow, sending her into a nearby couch.* ;D

(Sorry for the PPing. just wanted to do that. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* Groddil wakes up, throws a molotov cocktail at the Toilet Paper Fort, and snuggles back into his fire-proof sleeping bag.

Delthion

*Picks Groddil up and throws him into the burning Toilet Paper Fort.* ;D >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* Groddil is unharmed due to being zipped up inside his fire-proof sleeping bag.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Throws pillows at Rosie*

FREEDOM FOR STUFFED ANIMALS!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

*Pretends pillow is an  Avalanche * *Angry stares at Ashe* You just brutally murdered my actors! I'm supposed to do that!

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

Hundreds of sparkely bunnies with unicorn horns of pinks and purples and all colors of the rainbow give a valiant charge.
~Just a soft space boi~

Aimless Gallivanter

*finally wakes up*
hey what'd i miss?
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

YOU MISSED YOUR DOOM.

*Revs up chainaxe*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!