Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (OOC And Sign-Ups!)

Started by Ashleg, September 01, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Name: Real name unknown
Nickname: Threeclaw
Side: Woodlander
Species: Fox
Appearance: Ragged, but tough-looking, this grizzled old grey fox carries the scars from many battles. He lost two claws to a badger lord, earning him his name. Carries a strange looking engraved katana from far off lands.
Personality: Very secretive. Keeps to himself, trusts few.
Dislikes: Badgers (terrified of them), Ferrets, Sailing
Deceased

Name: Mortembell
Nickname: Bell
Species: Fox (vixen)
Appearance: Ragged, but still good-looking. A snow white vixen from the far northlands.
Personality: Can appear snarky at times, but good hearted for a fox. Cunning. Constant travelling companion of Threeclaw. Good cook and healer.
Likes: Cooking, collecting plants, experimenting with plants.
Dislikes: Other foxes (doesn't trust them, with the exception of Threeclaw and One-Ear)

Name: Redfang
Nickname: Red
Side: Vermin
Species: Stoat
Appearance: A small but muscly stoat. Hates everything except killing, and being part of a horde.
Personality: He doesn't like you. He doesn't like your friend. He WILL however like killing you.
Likes: Killing, plundering, being part of a horde, his war axe, "Chopper"
Dislikes: Everything else
Deceased

I hope its okay that I made three characters, but the first two mainly follow each other around anyway.

Ashleg

It's okay, you're in. And I'm assuming they're not associated with the pirates, right?

Groddil

The foxes? No. (Although you might want to watch them.)
The stoat, on the other hand, would like nothing more than to link up with them.

Ashleg

Groddil

New character:

Muddle Coggelspike
Nickname: Mud
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: A huge male hedgehog with a few spikes missing (won't tell anyone why). Despite his huge size, he's a big softie.
Personality: Very trusting, always willing to give anyone a fair go.
Dislikes: Seaweed Grog (distasteful).

EDIT: Now blind as well, due to Redfang.

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Unknown.
-Nickname? (optional): Master of Death.
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Age unknown, but adult.
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Neutral.
Species: Rat.
Appearance: He wears tight fitting black robes. He has greenish blue eyes and has black fur.
Personality: He is cold, and is ruthless.
-Dislikes: Hastiness, imprecision, everything that doesn't follow his cult.
Anything else I should know about them?: He works as an assassin for a death cult, and wields two poisoned daggers and ten poisoned throwing stars.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Ash your back, you kinda left me hanging a while back. For all we know you still have a otter stuck in a perpetual swing. ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 03, 2015, 04:00:38 PM

Ash your back, you kinda left me hanging a while back. For all we know you still have a otter stuck in a perpetual swing. ;D

I was in this RP?

:o
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 04, 2015, 02:58:35 PM
Could I join?

Name: Mel
-Nickname? (optional): She who talks to Flames.
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Adult.
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Neutral, will switch between sides to benefit her.
Species: Fox.
Appearance: She is very beautiful for her age (But most beasts suspect it is make-up or sorcery.) and wears a gold choker around her neck with a ruby in the middle. She wears a dark read robe and a brown cloak with a hood for travel.
Personality: She is very smug and speaks her opinions as if they were facts. She speaks very pleasantly. She also smiles after everything she says.
-Dislikes: Water, rain, fish.
Anything else I should know about them?: She never drinks water, as she claims to be a fire priestess, and cannot touch water. She carries a vial of a deep red liquid which is venom from an unknown beast.

Name: Davre
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Middle aged.
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Neutral.
Species: Otter.
Appearance: He is a grizzled beast, and wears a boiled leather tunic and a black and brown cloak. He wields a sword and axe. His
Personality: He is gruff, but kind. He's good with dibbuns.
-Dislikes: Mel, unnecessary violence, thunderstorms.
Anything else I should know about them?: He and Mel are mortal enemies, and his sword is reserved for Mel.

Were these not your characters?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Yeah ha, you abandoned us. XD
Do you want your old characters back? ;)

Dotti Dillworthy

I'll count myself in, this is my first OC!

Name: Marachiel Chantleigh
-Nickname? (optional): Chiel
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Woodlander, later neutral.
Species: Churchmouse
Appearance: A chestnut-brown furred churchmouse with the garbs of a young squire (I mean that she usually dresses like a boy to show her tomboyish personality). Her signature colours are indigo and spring green.
Personality: She is a feisty and tomboyish young soul who prefers to heed Martin the Warrior's calling instead of doing the chores in the Abbey. In addition of being feisty, she can be quirky -- her imagination, beliefs, and even prophecies are so bizarre that many would not believe her. Especially the spirit of Martin the Warrior calling her name.
-Likes: Freedom, bravery, her eccentric beliefs, her Dibbun friends, humour, sailing to faraway places
-Dislikes: Chores, being a proper lady, the Abbot, being outwitted
Anything else I should know about them?: She usually carries a jar of "Moon flies" as a proof of one of her quirky beliefs. She usually throws pranks when she is tired of doing chores, to the delight of the Dibbuns and to the annoyance of the caretakers and the Abbot.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ashleg on November 04, 2015, 12:44:57 AM
Yeah ha, you abandoned us. XD
Do you want your old characters back? ;)

I think I'll have Mel. I'll kill Davre off.