News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Singers

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 04:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

It was the Autumn of the Faded Rose (thanks Icefire!) and Ari was incredibly bored.  He was already 30 seasons old, and he had never even been outside of the abbey!  He sighed as he sat in the tree by the Abbey Pond and pulled out his flute.  Ari played a little tune as he watched the Abbeybeasts going about their business.

OOC EDIT:  Just letting all of you Singers know, the Singers are not a band yet.  They will become one in the future.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Breersk looked up at Redwall from a distance. It had many memories-not all of them good. He turned to leave, he hadn't set foot in the abbey for ages, and didn't want to start now. He wandered through Mosfflower, his axes thudding against his back.

"Hello Ari!" Longear walked under the tree and called up, "What's on your mind?"

Rainshadow

"Hmm?  Oh, nothing much.  Do you know if they've started the afternoon tea yet?"  Ari leaped down from the tree and tucked his flute into the small satchel he carried around.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Why yes, well, not really." Longear shifted from paw to paw as he pulled out a scone, "I'll give you this if you promise not to tell the friar."

Rainshadow

Ari laughed and said, "Alright, I won't tell if you won't."  He pulled out an onion pastie and showed it to Longear.

W0NWILL

Longear chuckled, "I have some cake. Want some?" He pulled a slightly squashed piece from his pocket. It was simple with berries embedded in it and it was smeared with honey. He frowned into his pocket, "I'll need to wash this, it's filled with honey and crumbs."

redwallgurl

Winstral was walking around Redwall's orchard. She loved it in Autumn. The trees were changing colors and you could feel the season changing in the air. Deciding to have a swim she went down to the Abbey pond. The Dibbuns were splashing in the shallows idling away their time. Just in case any adventurous Dibbuns went any further she dived in as a lifegaurd. She was always willing to help.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Ari looked at the squashed cake.  "No thank you.  You can have all of that to yourself."  He broke his pastie in half and handed one half to Longear.  "Would you like some?"
  Just as he had said this, somebeast jumped into the pool, splashing water all over the pastie.  Ari looked at who did it.  "Winstral!  Come here this instant!"

redwallgurl

Breaking up on the surface of the pond she grinned at the wet pair. She got out of the pond and walked over to Ari. Once she was there seh shook herself sending over them.
"Can I help you?" she said smiling rougishly.

Rainshadow

Ari (Gibbs ;D)smacked her.  "You have gotten my pastie wet!  What do you have to say for yourself?"

OOC:  Just letting you know, Ari is about 12 seasons older than Winstral.  He feels he has authority over her.

redwallgurl

Straighting up Winstral threw a smart salute. "Sah, I'm terribly sorry that your stolen  pastie got wet!"

Rainshadow

"Don't be smart with me."  Ari sniffed.  "Just be more careful.  No splashing, no diving.  You might hit a Dibbun."
  He turned back to Longear.  "Sorry about that.  Would you like your pastie now?"

redwallgurl

Winstral was slowly backing away; she was going back into the pond. Ari couldn't take a joke.

Rainshadow

Above the dirt path leading away from Redwall an owl was flying along.  He was doing flips, loops, barrel rolls and several other tricks.  He was in love with the sky and he didn't care who knew it!  There's Redwall!  I think I want to go there some day, thought Adam as he flew over the abbey.
  Adam flew back to his barn a few miles away from the abbey.  He was singing a song to himself.

"Birdseye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
  Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
  Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery
  'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high

So bid the forest floor goodbye
  As you race the wind and take to the sky
  You take to the sky!"*

*To the Sky - Owl City

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 04, 2012, 07:34:34 PM
  Above the dirt path leading away from Redwall an owl was flying along.  He was doing flips, loops, barrel rolls and several other tricks.  He was in love with the sky and he didn't care who knew it!  There's Redwall!  I think I want to go there some day, thought Adam as he flew over the abbey.
  Adam flew back to his barn a few miles away from the abbey.  He was singing a song to himself.

"Birdseye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
  Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
  Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery
  'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high

So bid the forest floor goodbye
  As you race the wind and take to the sky
  You take to the sky!"*

*To the Sky - Owl City

OOC: Fie on you sir!... Er.... Sirres?  ;D I'll post sometime in the near future, but I need to get ready for an interview so...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This