I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Rainshadow

I love this song!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 25, 2012, 08:34:31 PM
I'd love to visit with the Redwallers, even over my own family. That sounds kind of harsh, but it's true.
Actually I agree. I'm the youngest so I get picked on a lot.

Redwallfan7

I'm the youngest too. It gets annoying sometimes. I wish I had someone in my family to discipline besides my dog.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 27, 2012, 08:56:38 PM
I'm the youngest too. It gets annoying sometimes. I wish I had someone in my family to discipline besides my dog.
Hahaha!

BTW, I'm the oldest of my family!

Flandor

I'm the oldest.  I always got in trouble for everything and my brother was the "baby." So, I picked on him but my parents favored him a little so it balanced out.  I was in trouble allllll the time though; I was kinda a bad kid lol.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

UNKN0WN

i'm the youngest and I dominate in the household

gorath

I home shool, and I am the oldest there. I am probably going through high school at home too.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

UNKN0WN

Redwaller

*Bump* I see there's quite a few new homeschoolers.

Tam and Martin

Yes including us! We've been homeschooled all our lives and I love it! It is alot easier on you and others!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

I've been homeschooled my entire life and have no plans to change. The first classroom I ever set foot into will be a college classroom. Homeschooling is great!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Romsca

I was, until high school. Then my mom was like "I don't want dead dissected animals in my house!!!!" and "I never even TOOK that math when I was inn high school!" and stuff like that. LOL

Shadowed One

I am being homeschooled!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Romsca on June 10, 2013, 10:19:37 PM
I was, until high school. Then my mom was like "I don't want dead dissected animals in my house!!!!" and "I never even TOOK that math when I was inn high school!" and stuff like that. LOL

Haha, well I haven't taken biology yet but I have dissected animals before. My mom just stays away when I'm doing it. And my dad is great at math so he helps me when I'm having trouble. 
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Dannflower Reguba

lol, our Biology group (We have a socialized homeschool group in the Green Bay area, it's really nice to have) did a few dissections.... That was stinky!  :P Chem's worse though... hard as that is to believe.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This