The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

OOC: Looks like I'll have a healing job to do when this is over.

BIC: Arnath heard the sound of arrows leaving a bow and doped to the ground and covered her head with her arms. The Squirrel was charging and... the Sounds became confused in battle and she could not make out what was happening. All she knew was she was frightened. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka saw another arrow being fired, he ducked again, but not in time, the arrow cut into his shoulder, before to hit the big fox in his shoulder. Toka on the ground in pain, sliced at the foxes legs.

Faiyloe

Arnath tried to find a better cover and an arrow landed near her foot paws. She reached out and her paw touched the bark of a tree. She dove behind it just in time as another arrow landed in the  tree.

Unimaginative

"Yes, you're absolutely right, that is no excuse. However, I'm on a journey, and I've been traveling for days," began the Mara, easily spinning the parts of a story he needed to get them out of this. "The thing is, she's my guide, and I really do need her. So, if you'd just let me take her and go." Tauten again tried to pull Arya away.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had been flying all night. They had stopped at a few places, but could see the sun rising in the distance.
''How long do you think it will take until we reach the Abbey?''
''I am not taking you to the Abbey. I am taking you near that area. We will arrive some time near noon. But until then, be quite and hold on.''
''Alrighty sir!''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

The fox went down, and Toka spun round on his knees, drawing his dagger at the same time, and quickly got into blade throwing position. He held the steel of the dagger, and then flicked his hand, then dagger took the bow fox in the heart. Toka was still spinning, and ended up facing the fox, and Toka stabbed down with his sword, right into the foxes stomach. The fox gasped, Toka then cruelly began to shove his sword around. Cutting open the foxes stomach, so that his innards spilled out.
Toka stood up, he'd forgotten about the arrow, but after he took a few steps he collapsed. He lay in the snow, coming down from his battle high.
His breathing became rapid, he tried to think what to do. Should he take the arrow out? No, he had to put pressure on the wound until help was found. He would have to snap the shaft, then tie his scarf round his middle.
Toka reached down, and tried to snap the shaft, but recoiled in agony. He looked at his paw, it was stained scarlet. The snow around him was slowly turning crimson with his blood.

Faiyloe

OOC: Rachel Do you think you could be a tad less descriptive. You can have the same thing happen but just cut out the gory  part. For example you can still say that Toka turned the blade in the wound and ... (The fox screamed out in agony) You don't need to describe all the blood and gore to know that it is there. Let the reader make that desertion on there own.  :P

BIC: The noises stopped and Arnath slowly got up she could hear the sound or a single beast. But was it the Squirrel or a fox? "Who's there?" She asked 

rachel25

OOC: Sorry, got carried away. And it's Toka, there's no L.  :-X

BIC: Toka heard a voice, he'd forgotten about the mouse. He groaned, and rolled onto his side, the side that didn't have a narrow sticking out of it, and looked around. He couldn't see anyone, no he could make something out. There was someone behind a tree. Why didn't they just look to see who it was?  "Why don't you look for yourself mouse!" Toka spat.

Faiyloe

She bit her lip Who ever he was he sounded in pain. Without answering his question She stepped out from behind the tree and came forward Stepping in to full view. 

"Are you injured?" She asked coming even closer.   

rachel25

Toka couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had a narrow sticking in him, and was covered in blood, "Are you blind or stupid." He snarled, rolling onto his back with a groan.

Faiyloe

"Try the first one..." She said she was pretty sure it was the squirrel now she knelt in the snow by his side and said "I can help I know a bit about medicine," She opened the flap of her satchel. 

rachel25

Toka swore, just his luck to be injured, and only have a blind mousemaid to care for him. "I don't need your help, I'm fine." He growled, trying to pull himself into a sitting position.

Faiyloe

"No you are not! I may be blind but am a very good healer If you need proof then I'll tell you this. You are a squirrel of about 24 seasons and you are from the North east tribes. Now I can't touch you because I don't want to heart you so explain to me how bad it is," (OOC: Don't get to detailed.)   

rachel25

OOC:  :D

BIC: Toka was surprised, but he tried not to show it. He thought about telling the mousemaid to get stuffed, and leave him alone, but although he hated the idea of it, he needed her help. He wasn't going to die, so he would just have to let her do what she wanted. "I've got an arrow just below my rib on the left side. There's also some minor wounds on my arms, and chest, also some wounds I received from earlier tonight have reopened."

Faiyloe

"OK.. Im sorry this might Hurt. She said I'll try and be as careful as I can," She snapped off the arrow shaft and was surprisingly gentle about it. She then dug in the snow till she hit earth and mixing it with snow made mud which along with herbs from her bag she applied to the wound around the arrow stub to stop the bleeding. She treated some of the other worse wounds binding them up and then She returned to the arrow wound. (OOC: I Know very little about healing in reality except the stuff I read in books so I will just skip that) When she had finished the arrow had been removed and The squirrel had been bandaged up. The arrow was a nasty thing although not poison. She then realized that she did not know his name and she had not told him hers. "I'm sorry I never told you my name. I am Arnath,"