News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Whenever I see "BJ" I think "Brian Jacques".
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

That's a huge disservice for both parties ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

You have any thoughts on the game stuff I tossed by you earlier?
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 07, 2017, 04:02:53 AM
You have any thoughts on the game stuff I tossed by you earlier?

Yeah, I totally dig the gravity-like weapon.

I still have to see it in action to comment on it properly, though.

PS: Blue Jays won it!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

Oh. That's no good, 'cuz I axed that one. I thought it'd be better to condense things, and it didn't make the cut in the three final weapons I had.

Right now, I'm thinking of three basic types of weapons on the player ship -- the gun/peashooter, which can be charged up, with of course greater energy cost. A grenade weapon that can also be deployed as a mine. And homing missiles (I haven't figured out a clever secondary option for those yet).
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Well, I'm sure you will be able to come up with something even more amazing :)

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Lady Ashenwyte

Unfortunately, you are all mistaken.  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

I'm the winner-THIS TOPIC IS DUMB.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Terrible repair job. Luckily I'm here to fix it properly.

James Gryphon

Don't backtalk your elders boy.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll backtalk whoever I want, old man.