News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Tangled!!!  I don't know why I like that movie, but I just do!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

these other movies that I'm about to mention are also my favorites:

Once upon a forest: I first saw this movie at age four, and from then on it caught my interest. Many of the woodland animals remind me of the Redwall animals, and the songs and plot are catchy, fun, and at times, bittersweet

The Adjustment Bureau: I love how Matt Damon teamed up with British actress Emily Blunt to add some romance, action, and twists and turns of plot in this romance/action mixed movie.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 22, 2012, 04:28:07 AM
The Adjustment Bureau: I love how Matt Damon teamed up with British actress Emily Blunt to add some romance, action, and twists and turns of plot in this romance/action mixed movie.

I loved that one!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 20, 2012, 06:28:42 AM
ink!!! thats one of them. well thats my fav independent film.

That movie is creepy! I feel like putting armed guards around my room when I think of it!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

My all time favorite move of all time: The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe (Disney and Walden media, 2005)

Leatho Shellhound

Nice, Yes that is my sisters favorite, but I like

Tim und Struppi
das geheimnis der einhorn

Also called the the adventures of tintin

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Loved the movie.  These were my favorite characters.  The triplets were my all time favorite.

AbbotPlumble

Hmmm this is a tough one.  I guess I'll do my top three.

1. The Hobbit (1977 Rankin and Bass) has been my all time favorite cartoon/movie since I was a child.

2.  Conan the Barbarian (80s Version) even though extremely different from the books, I love that movie.  It was the first R rated movie I saw, got in sooo much trouble for sneaking up to watch it late at night as a kid.

3.  Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter take the number 3 slot.  Those movies are just great.

@Lily, you are a fan of Firefly?  That was a good show that should have kept going!  

Lily

Quote from: AbbotPlumble on July 02, 2012, 12:11:03 AM
@Lily, you are a fan of Firefly?  That was a good show that should have kept going! 
I certainly am! It's such a shame that it was cancelled, but at least we got a movie to provide some closure.

Rainshadow

Is there anyone here that likes NCIS?

Redwallfan7

I really love the music in Narnia, I have the first movie soundtrack downloaded on my iPad! My favorite is Only the beginning of the adventure

Capn Greypatch

The Terminal!
Not one of Tom Hanks' well-known movies, but still very funny and kinda cute. Love that movie. :D I love most of Tom Hanks' movies. Cast Away is another fantastic film.

And of course, being a big Harry Potter fan as well, the HP movies have to be favourites as well.

Gee, it's really hard to choose one favourite movie...also, like the others, I loved the Narnia movies too...when I was younger and I saw the Lion the With and the Wardrobe in theatres with my middle school class, I got shivers during the battle scene...hehe, good times.
LOTR rocks too...
And the Toy Story movies were by far my favourite Disney movies as a kid too...is it sad that I cried at the end of Toy Story 3? :P
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

AbbotPlumble

Quote from: Lily on July 03, 2012, 03:33:08 AM
Quote from: AbbotPlumble on July 02, 2012, 12:11:03 AM
@Lily, you are a fan of Firefly?  That was a good show that should have kept going! 
I certainly am! It's such a shame that it was cancelled, but at least we got a movie to provide some closure.
True...I did enjoy it, but still felt like there was more to tell.  They seem to do that with a lot of the series I enjoy.  I just hope the Walking Dead keeps going.

Redwallfan7

I know it's not a movie, but I  love Saved by the Bell. Such a funny show. It's an old one, but I like the plots in each episode.