News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvanna the Rogue

My favourite movie is The Lion King. I know it's a children's movie and there are plenty of other films that I adore, but TLK is my all-time favourite.
My Redwall Fansite
"I will lay a place at our table for you and hope you can join us, if not in body, then in the world of your imagination, where you can visit us any time."
RIP Brian Jacques. You are now in your beloved Redwall Abbey.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Arvanna the Rogue on July 14, 2012, 11:16:19 PM
My favourite movie is The Lion King. I know it's a children's movie and there are plenty of other films that I adore, but TLK is my all-time favourite.
my favorite is the chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

When I was really young The Lion King was my favorite movie, but now... I don't know which one is my favorite.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

Yep the carver person has a carving of the pizza planet shop. It drives across the road in nemo and is parked beside a trailer in monsters inc

Rainshadow

I can't believe I never noticed that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

I didn't either lol, my cousins told me about it

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

I know, and I've seen those movies several times and missed it

Redwallfan7

If you've seen Finding Nemo, there's a toy story chest in the office

Felldoh154

Yep I think there were toy story toys in it

Redwallfan7

yep, and in The Great Mouse Detective, there's the baby carriage from Lady and the Tramp.

Felldoh154

I've. Never seen mouse detective but that's still funny :)

Rainshadow

Sherlock Holmes
  Sherlock Holmes:  A Game of Shadows

Awesome movies!!!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2012, 05:58:52 PM
  Sherlock Holmes
  Sherlock Holmes:  A Game of Shadows

Awesome movies!!!

Saw the first one, "Beef, or potatoes?" *Gets beefy guy* ZAP! :D

Want to see the second one REALLY bad!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I saw it at a friend's house with a whole bunch of other people.  We watched it outside and by the end of the movie I was shivering.  It was really good though.