News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Hmph! I don't care if I hear this trashy warning of yours, stoat. Because I'm a Kung-Fu maid! *swipes with a fan in speed motion*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Dotti Dillworthy

And it shall burn and crumble into powdered dust! And my fan will fly 'em away!

Lady Ashenwyte

Sound the horns! Beat the war drums! Death to the Daskarian Imperium!

Dotti Dillworthy

*Kung-Fu pose* Hai-yaa! Down with the muddy what-thing-is-called empire blah-blah-blah of the stoat!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Necromancers raise a million undead* KILL THEM ALL!

Dotti Dillworthy

*Charges towards Vilu's soldiers and whacks them with a combination of the swipe of a red fan and Oriental martial arts skills*

Hickory

With those techniques, the Empire didn't need your help. *Death Star destroys planet and all living being on it*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 16, 2016, 02:47:11 PM
*Is a vampire* *Is unaffected*
How can vampires survive zero gravity, let alone floating in the midst of space rocks that could smash every one in your body? Furthermore, being in space means you are being bombarded with sunlight from all directions, thus you should be melting.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 16, 2016, 02:49:14 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 16, 2016, 02:47:11 PM
*Is a vampire* *Is unaffected*
How can vampires survive zero gravity, let alone floating in the midst of space rocks that could smash every one in your body? Furthermore, being in space means you are being bombarded with sunlight from all directions, thus you should be melting.

The powers of sunlight only weakens my powers. And, there's a reason why magic exists.

Russa Nodrey

Goodness me! What creative games children play at recess! :D
Freddy

Hickory

*turns around slowly* Stay away, civilian. This is the business of the Galactic Empire alone.