Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Noooooooooooooo!

Ave atque vale, Lass! You were a good friend and a great ally, particularly in the forum games!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*says in a crokie voice* but...I need to give the fish a water change...*faints*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Not again...

Enervate! (look, if that revives people after stunners, surely it should after them fainting, although then they could have done it on Quirrell, but it's obvious they weren't thinking logically because the Slytherin common rooms are in the dungeons)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Verdauga

*Comes back into the room and chuckles at the sight.*

Alrighty, kids, let's not forget that the problem was already solved. Kade, Booklover, please go back to studying for the exam, please and thankya!
*Said with a giant grin.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Frowns at Lass.*
You poor thing! I'll get emergency services here when class finishes!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on March 03, 2020, 04:27:12 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on March 02, 2020, 11:50:33 PM
*Chuckles.*
All right, kids, let's get back to studying. Wouldn't want to fail the exam, would we?
Which exam? Is it the exam where the first (and only) question is 'what is your name?' (in the Unseen University that happened once, because they thought it would be impossible for someone to get 82-88% on. However, another Discworld book describes someone as being able to get 6/10 for that question, so it may be possible to)

Verdauga

Why, the Literature exam, of course! What else would require studying the Lord of the Rings?
*Hands Booklover a copy of the trilogy.*
Here ya go!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Thank you, but I already have one. *gets it out of my bag* Look! I mean, the cover isn't exactly accurate because it clearly states that the One Ring was plain gold, with no jewels, but it's still LotR.

Verdauga

I'm sorry, Booklover, but we cannot allow possible annotated versions for school use. I appreciate your enthusiasm, though!

Quote from: lass of something much on March 03, 2020, 08:17:24 PM
*is in pain*
Poor child, would you like a glass of water?

Booklover

It isn't annotated! I would never, ever graffiti in a book! How dare you suggest that!

Verdauga

You wouldn't, I'm sure, but others may, and the rules apply to everyone! However, you may be able to use your books if I can talk teacher Russa into letting you!