News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on May 13, 2020, 03:11:57 PM
That really isn't much of a problem. There are beasts who eat others in here, you realise.

Aye, but zhe'z made o' iron.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

No, I'm pretty sure Margaret Thatcher isn't made of iron.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Walks over and leans out the window.*

*Locks eyes with Magaret Thatcher and points to the P.E. track.*

*Downcast, the former prime minister begins doing laps.*

Now, let's get back to class! :D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*is still holding Rub's footpaw, thus being dragged along*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Mr. Verdauga, can you teach us how to do that, please, Mr. Verdauga?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sure kids! It is a very time consuming skill to learn, but it pays greatly.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

@Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 11, 2020, 02:48:38 PM
*Anozer zcream o' ze Creature eatin' anozer guezt iz 'eard*

*Raizez pav* Vhen are ve gaein' tae learn aboot Pendulum Zummoning?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'e zeemz tae 'ave dizappeared. Nay zchool! Toime tae 'ave a party in ze clazzroom! *Ztartz blovin' up balloonz* Zomebeazt ztart ze punch!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Getz more balloonz zat explode if eaten* Zave room fer ze buffet ve vill 'ave on ze teacher'z dezk!

shisteer of nothing much

This is incredibly wicked. As the nerdy teacher's pet, I will have no part in this. I'm the goody-two-shoes who ruins everyone's fun, so stop being naughty and sit at your desks like good children. Let's tidy the classroom for Mr. Verdauga so he can go home early after school finishes.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 16, 2020, 03:30:56 AM
This is incredibly wicked. As the nerdy teacher's pet, I will have no part in this. I'm the goody-two-shoes who ruins everyone's fun, so stop being naughty and sit at your desks like good children. Let's tidy the classroom for Mr. Verdauga so he can go home early after school finishes.
*helps Teer tidy the classroom*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.