News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dotti's Oodles of Doodles (2.0)

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, March 10, 2016, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ouroboros

Bit of a strange first post in almost two years.  :-|

Welcome back dude.

Ungatt Trunn

Lol, thanks - got a random notification that someone replied to a thread I posted in more than five years ago, so I went ahead and checked in to the 'ole forum. First thing that caught my eye were these drawings - which I like very much, I must say...

Ouroboros

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 06, 2019, 04:59:02 PM
got a random notification that someone replied to a thread I posted in more than five years ago

Well I guess I'll have find a hat to eat because maybe all that necroing @Sebias of Redwall did was for the best after all.  :-|

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Ouroboros on May 06, 2019, 05:01:04 PM
Well I guess I'll have find a hat to eat because maybe all that necroing @Sebias of Redwall did was for the best after all.  :-|
Lol... well, I guess I do have to thank him for the notification he sent me in necroing  ;D (tho I still must say necroing is not an action one should be engaging in)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 06, 2019, 05:06:52 PM
Lol... well, I guess I do have to thank him for the notification he sent me in necroing  ;D (tho I still must say necroing is not an action one should be engaging in)
Point taken.  ;D Welcome back to the Forum! I'm actually one of the new fellers so I don't quite know you. (Yet)  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias is a hero and has brought Ungatt back into the forum (not that I know who Ungatt is...)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 06, 2019, 06:16:13 PM
Sebias is a hero and has brought Ungatt back into the forum (not that I know who Ungatt is...)
Lol - ya wouldn't have any reason to. I joined this forum back in 2012, but I haven't been on since August of 2017... Sebias has "corrected" this...

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 06, 2019, 06:57:26 PM
Lol - ya wouldn't have any reason to. I joined this forum back in 2012, but I haven't been on since August of 2017... Sebias has "corrected" this...
I'm starting to like you already.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ungatt Trunn

Dotti Dillworthy

With Inktober commencing, I'm back!

Day 1: Warrior. Obviously the founder of Redwall is featured.

lass of something much

Awww! Cute! Cool that you're doing too!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

That's awesome, Dotti! I love the sort of lanky anatomy you've given him. It really works :)

And welcome back!! I've missed you!

Dotti Dillworthy

Continuing the #Redwall2020Inktober challenge...

Day 2: Feast. Just a preparation at the Orchard Feast going on with a bit of mischief.
Spoiler
[close]

Day 3: Mischief. A pair of Dibbuns is messing up with their newly-discovered paint.
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Awwww! I love the little dress, so cute!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱