News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Archery

Started by Tannsrall, May 24, 2012, 05:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

I shoot Archery mainly because of Redwall. I may enter a compaction this summer any one else shoot for fun or compaction?
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwaller

I never tried but want to. It must be fun

psybox

well, it the same situation as riflery.  don't get a chance very often, and when i do, can't even hit the target.

Redwallfan7

I want to. It sounds really cool
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I've done bits and pieces here and there, but I don't even own a bow. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Mad Maudie

we own a couple of bows, i do some, but my sister does or did it more than me, she stopped a little after shooting a hole into the pool.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

^ nice

i do some but its really hard i use a long bow and its super hard
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tannsrall

I broke an arrow today, the end with the fletchings snapped off. My famuily has three: A little 10 pound, A hunting bow, and my bow, a five foot tall 40 pound recurve.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

I've wanted to do archery for countless years. I'm still trying to get my Mom to let me.

Lutra

I've attempted archery in the past.  If I took it up again, I probably would not be that great at it.  My eyesight has gotten worse since then, so my ability to see anything in the distance is not great.  Granted, when I was learning, I found it quite fun.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

I remember doing it twice, i don't think i'm that good though. I don't know of any clubs that do it near me and my parents probably won't let me get a bow, everytime i try i end up missing my target. I remember once when the string hit my arm as i released the arrow......ouch.

MatthiasMan

I don't know. I think I'd be pretty good at it if I got a chance to do it Skipper.

rakkety tam

i think archery is cool but i'm more of a gun guy and if i didnt have a gun i would use a sword or axe
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

MatthiasMan

More or less, a sword AND bow.

Dannflower Reguba

At an archery "class" (It was more of a "just shoot the targets" kind of thing) My nickname was: Robin Hood. No joke!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This