News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

Try again or do it on another computer
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 07, 2012, 06:10:50 PM
Hmm... that's strange. The confirmation email still hasn't been sent.

These things CAN take awhile, in the meantime, check to make sure you sent the proper address, and you can also consider just doing it again.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Dannflor on September 07, 2012, 06:36:00 PM
Try again or do it on another computer
Okay. I have a strict email filter, so that's probably why it's being so slow.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dawnwing

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 07, 2012, 04:17:32 PM
My young-ling exceeded 4 days but didn't grow up!!!! *panicked smiley*  
What do I DO!
I've got just three days left!

3 days 11 hours is still plenty of time - 4 days is the absolute absolute earliest it possibly could grow up, I mentioned it only so you don't expect it to happen before that.  You've got quite a few views and a ton of clicks, so you can just leave it for now, it looks fine.  If its gender doesn't settle by the time it's "1 day x hours", then that's when you need to start worrying -  and then you could put it in some of those sites I linked to earlier; there's also this site which is an "ER" for eggs that are low on time and need to hatch/grow.

Redwallfan7, if you just aren't getting the email and it's not in your junk folder, you should post in the "Help" section of the Dragcave forum; then the mods and/or site owner himself might be able to give you a hand.

Dannflower Reguba

QuoteRedwallfan7, if you just aren't getting the email and it's not in your junk folder, you should post in the "Help" section of the Dragcave forum; then the mods and/or site owner himself might be able to give you a hand.

You need a login to do that.  :D

SpiderMonkey

I signed up a week ago, no emails. :( I used both of my email accounts, neither one got an email.  >:( I even checked my SPAM, so it's not there.

Dawnwing

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 08, 2012, 12:39:27 AM
QuoteRedwallfan7, if you just aren't getting the email and it's not in your junk folder, you should post in the "Help" section of the Dragcave forum; then the mods and/or site owner himself might be able to give you a hand.

You need a login to do that.  :D

That's true.  Still, both of you try registering for the forum, though (there's also a link in the top-right of the forum saying "resend validation email") - they'll ask me whether it did that for both the site and the forum, or only the main site (since they're seperate accounts/logins).  If you're able to log into the forum and are only having trouble on the main site, then you can post on the forum yourself, it'll be a little easier than going through me. ^^ 

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Redwaller

W0NWILL

They're taking over the forums! Doh well.