News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: teh first one!

Started by Trigoma, June 22, 2011, 01:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

We cannae wait tae hear it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

So you guys all know, i'm planning a fanific for Captain Carl Galedeep. A spinoff if you will.

Nightfire

Cool! I did the same thing with my RP character, Nightfire!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

awsomeness! ill check it out man!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

I've written the prologue for my fanfic on Webb. It's called Castle Floret, you can find it on re Fan Works category. I've been a bit busy recently, but the first chapter is coming soon. Can't wait to see your story, Galedeep!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae, ha'z the ztory verzion o' thiz RP comin' along?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

lol sorry i got lazy :O. im getting it done sometime soon xD sorry
—Happy Mask Salesman