News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Scott's Bounty Hunter Services

Started by Scott McLamok, June 13, 2020, 02:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Don't forget failed clones as well.  Those (generally) aren't pretty.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

Eh, they fall under genetic clones.

Though sometimes, their abnormalities can be useful sometimes.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on March 14, 2022, 12:04:14 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 12, 2022, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 12, 2022, 09:38:16 AMNo, it's like heart burn but less...Painful. Like when you see a cute animal and suddenly want nothing more than to hug it and pet it and name it Gerald
Gerald? What's wrong with naming it Susan?
Susan
[close]

I'm fairly sure the Scott clone is the same as normal Scott in the way that he's a male... Susan is a girl's name
I know that. I was talking about the cute-animal thing.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

This conversation is why we don't get any new members.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zome clonez can even be better zan ze original- zey dinnae talk, fer example.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Oooooof, that's a burn and a half
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 15, 2022, 04:01:48 PMZome clonez can even be better zan ze original- zey dinnae talk, fer example.
Why did I not think of that first? >:D
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, Ah vaz referencin' zummat a character zayz in Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic. Zey zay zat zey made a better clone o' anozer character- zeirz didnae talk.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Ah. I was thinking of the first episode of Wizards of Waverly Place. Where
Crazy Ten Minute Sale spoiler
Alex clones herself so she can go to the Crazy Ten Minute Sale, and it barks like a dog.
[close]
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on March 15, 2022, 01:46:40 PMThis conversation is why we don't get any new members.

There haven't been any new member since the start. We're all just the long-forgotten (and forgetful) remnants of the original forumers.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on March 17, 2022, 11:04:37 PMBut then y'all're new.

That makes you new too. You're newer than me.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

I never said I was old.

I mean, I am, but not to the forum.