News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Scott's Bounty Hunter Services

Started by Scott McLamok, June 13, 2020, 02:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Nah, R.A.O.U.L won't go against his prime directive...

Even though I am more lenient with him compared to the others at the Fortress...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

To be fair, there're multiple ways to clone things. I generally prefer eldritch experiments, but of course I restrict that to a few rare occasions.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on March 09, 2022, 04:15:28 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 07, 2022, 07:40:11 PM*Walks out of the bathroom*

OI! Who stole my armor? Ah well.

*Goes into his closet filled with identical armor sets*
:O

IT'S A SCOTT CLONE

I want it
W  H  Y  ?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 09, 2022, 08:22:17 PM"Doom, doom, death'n'destruction. Can't you say anything that doesn't begin with a "d"?"
Don't doubt dat. Dere's demonstrably droves (of) different d-words.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on March 10, 2022, 07:49:19 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 09, 2022, 08:22:17 PM"Doom, doom, death'n'destruction. Can't you say anything that doesn't begin with a "d"?"
Don't doubt dat. Dere's demonstrably droves (of) different d-words.
Dindeed.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 10, 2022, 07:27:46 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 09, 2022, 04:15:28 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 07, 2022, 07:40:11 PM*Walks out of the bathroom*

OI! Who stole my armor? Ah well.

*Goes into his closet filled with identical armor sets*
:O

IT'S A SCOTT CLONE

I want it
W  H  Y  ?

IDK, man, it's a felling in my heart
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

No, it's like heart burn but less...Painful. Like when you see a cute animal and suddenly want nothing more than to hug it and pet it and name it Gerald
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on March 12, 2022, 09:38:16 AMNo, it's like heart burn but less...Painful. Like when you see a cute animal and suddenly want nothing more than to hug it and pet it and name it Gerald
Gerald? What's wrong with naming it Susan?
Susan
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 12, 2022, 07:15:05 PMAvvvv...
:D IKR! Mom was helping my youngest sister type a message to me yesterday, and I sent that picture to her. She insisted that the person that was holding the skunk was me, and was convinced that I had a baby skunk somewhere, and she wanted to see it. :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 12, 2022, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 12, 2022, 09:38:16 AMNo, it's like heart burn but less...Painful. Like when you see a cute animal and suddenly want nothing more than to hug it and pet it and name it Gerald
Gerald? What's wrong with naming it Susan?
Susan
[close]

I'm fairly sure the Scott clone is the same as normal Scott in the way that he's a male... Susan is a girl's name
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

As a semi-expert on cloning, there are two types of clones:

Clones made from the genetic DNA of an individual, with their own distinct personalities. (They can also be the opposite gender)

And Carbon-Copies which have the same personalities, traits, and memories of the original.
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]