News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sharing the Redwall series

Started by The Lady Shael, July 05, 2011, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlfox Vanish

Ya my friend got me started, and after i read them, i had to share them with someone else, thus the other friend. I read them in Chronological order, and so is my 2nd friend.

AbbotAlf0805

I read the entire seires when I told my sis and bro about them they were 6 and 8 when I got them to read the books.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

It was my friend who showed me Redwall.

Bluefire

The librarian showed these books to me two years ago. Back then I loved the WarriorsCats series and she explained that the Redwall books are similar. But I realized how awesome these books are only a few months ago. My parents say I'm obsessed(I am :-\) and I tried showing these to my friends but they kinda dont believe me when I say these books are really good.

gorath

I introduced Redwall through audiobooks too my little brother Josh My parents say I am obsessed too, they even banned it for a shot period of time :o
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Bluefire

I know how you feel. My parents are actually starting to restrict Redwall

redwallgurl

yeah my firends and family wont even try to read it! i found out about it by just looking around in the library and i thought this has a lot of books in that serie i should read it
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Bluefire

Whenever I mention redwall to my friends they change the subject  :-\

Redwallfan7

Well I showed my friend and she laughed at the idea like it was weird, I don't know, it might have just been me, she said it was cool though. I could tell she didn't like it that much. She's into vampire things more. Oh well, everyone has different things they like.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bluefire

That's true. One of my friends hates books about animals that talk, another just isnt paying attention to me, another said its cool but he just doesnt read, and another said she would give it a try after she reads the huge pile of books she has to read first.