News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I would not care either way. Hair is hair, eh wot?

Would you rather go scuba diving in a giant lake with a sea serpent or scuba diving in a 4-ft deep 30-by-30 pool?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

Tiria
Wuld you rather watch a really scary movie, or go into a really scary haunted house
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Are you asking that Q. too a specific person? ???
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Nightfire

Neither. I would go attack the scariest person I could find.

Would you rather go without food for a full season, or go without water for a week?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Go without water a week.

Would you rather rather be attacked by an horde of very annoying rats or Gulo the Savage?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 24, 2011, 12:40:32 AM
Tiria
Wuld you rather watch a really scary movie, or go into a really scary haunted house

AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! Sorry guys, when I click on the icon that says "new" next to a topic, it takes me to the last post on the page I last posted on, so I answered a question a couple of pages back. Sorry about that!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Ah'd rather be attacked by Gulo the Savage. Bring it on!

Would ye rather be a vole or a mole?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

A vole; that way I don't have to speak Molespeak or dig underground all day long.

Assuming you were about the same size as both of them: Would you rather sword-fight Gabool or get in an archery duel against Tsarmina?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

The last option.

Would you rather learn watch a really old movie, or a new one?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

A new one.

Would you rather listen to 60s music or current music?
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither, archaic music for me!

Wid ye rather go tae a farm or a city. (Cannae much stand cities meself. :( )

Redwall Musician

It depends on what I'd be doing. I'd rather live on a farm.But if it was shopping, I'd go to a city. If I was visiting friends, farm are still more fun.

Would you rather eat a cake, or make a cake?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither. Cake's a bad thing to associate yerself with. Might ah bring Marie Antoinette before the court...?  ;)

Wid ye rather play braw in front o' a million people, with more watchin' through Television, or terribly in front o' a music class?

James Gryphon

I'll take my fifteen minutes of fame and then leave the spotlight; playing badly in public is just... eh.

Would you rather speak every language on Earth, but speak every one poorly, or speak only one language well?
« Subject to editing »

martins#1fan

I wouldn't wanna waste my time learning it, if I had to speak to somebody like that, I'd hire a person to translate.
Would you rather, in order to live, eat monkey heads or whale blubber?
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.