News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither option, ah like aw the bookz!

Wid ye rather be put inzide a zcienze-fiction novel or a fantazy one?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I don't think you answered the question James asked.

I'b want to be in a fantasy one.

Would you rather have a little sister, or a little brother?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Log-a-Log

A little brother

Would you eat pancakes or waffles?
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

DanielofRedwall

Waffles, all the way!

Would you rather a pet dog or a pet cat?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Leatho Shellhound

A dog .

Would you rather live in the UK or USA ?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither. Earth zuitz me juzt fine.

Wid ye rather be trapped inzide o' a snowglobe or a soo cage?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Zoo cage.

Would you rather be attacked by a tiger or a leopard?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Tiger.

Would you rather sleep in REEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY late, like 4:00pm, or not get enough sleep?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I'm very weird about sleep. I like to wake up early. Even if I go to bed late. I hated that one time I was asleep until noon. So early and not get enough sleep.

Would you rather have a clean house, or a messy house?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Clean house.

Would you rather have a leopard as your best friend or your enemy.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

friend

would you rather read or watch a movie?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

Hmmmmm. Depend on what movie. If it was a movie I saw before, I'd say read. If it was a movie I didn't see before, I'd say watch the movie.

Would you rather go to a mall, and shop, or stay at home and be annoyed by a random person?

Captain Tammo

Mall hahaha
Would you rather be in a zombie invasion, or beaver invasion
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Beavers. I survived the last one. I only lost my memory, and got a couple wounds. I can also speak their language, kinda.

Would you rather eat a taco, or a hot dog?

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy