News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Would you rather hang on a rope 500 feet up for 30 minutes, or be stuck underground in a tight space for an hour
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The rope, I dinnae care aboat heightz.

If ye coald, wid ye rather be a zith or a jedi?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Sith. Jedi are hippocrytes. At least the Sith are plain and opely clear about what they're doing.

Would you rather speak like a Highlander or a Borderer?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Borderer, they are awesome!

Would you rather speak pastletongue (snake in Harry Potter) or elvish (LotR)?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

Elvish

Would you rather have electronics or not?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Definitely nay!

Wid ye rather read a book where the chapterz were long or one where the chapterz were zhort?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Log-a-Log

Probably short chapters
Would you rather eat a donut or a cupcake
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cupcake.

Wid ye rather climb up a mountain or da'n a mountain?

DanielofRedwall

Up.

Would you rather apple juice or orange juice?

Nightfire

Apple.

Would you rather have October Ale or Strawberry Cordial?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Strawberry cordial.

Would you rather talk to your brother or sister (if you had one of both)?

Log-a-Log

Brother

Would you rather be an otter or a hare
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Otter. Hares are overrated.

Would you rather be a squirrel or a mole?

martins#1fan

Quote from: Nightfire on July 30, 2011, 01:39:53 AM
Sith. Jedi are hippocrytes. At least the Sith are plain and opely clear about what they're doing.

Would you rather speak like a Highlander or a Borderer?
At least Jedi are loyal to each other. Besides Anikan that is. Also, Jedi fight for good not evil. Though Jedi can be very dramatic, they are very much like knights in the old days. They stick to a code of conduct, like chivalry. Lastly, Jedi are prone to be more skilled with the force, while sith have a righteous lightsabre  attack.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Nightfire

You forgot to post a answer and question.

Would you rather be a bounty hunter or a mercenary?