News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Cien was surprised when Bryony fainted, he picked her up, and carried her to the infirmary.
Upon entering the infirmary he spoke to the scary infirmary keeper, a moody, old vole sister who always fisasicked everyone, no matter what the injury, but some of her fisasick's were quite nice, other not so. "Um good day, Sister. I have a spiked mole babe, and a screaming squirrelmaid, for you here."
The sister, who's name was Sister Flupit scowled, "Put the maid on the bed, and get out." Cien bowed, and left the smiling mole babe and the unconscious maid in the infirmary. The mole babe was quite happy, for Sister Flupit liked the dibbuns, and gently removed the spikes.

Cornflower MM

When Bryony fainted, Martin The Warrior appeared to her "Do not be afraid, All will be well soon" he said.

rachel25

As Cien walked back down the corridor, where he had found Bryony, he noticed something.
Some strange writing on the wall opposite the squirrelmaid's door.
Cien looked at it in amazement, because the writing was some sort of mist. Cien looked at the words carefully, but they were all strange. He then remembered something, Loamscript. This was Loamscript, Cien was teaching himself how to read it.
Cien quickly took a charcoal stick, and some parchment out of a pouch on his belt, and copied the words down. It was a good thing he did because just as he had finished, the words disappeared. Melting back into the wall.     

Cornflower MM

Bryony started mumbling in her now sleep "No...Please! No...Take me, not Bryant.....STOP!!! No.....HELP!!!

rachel25

Sister Flupit ran over to the bed, grabbing some medicine as she went, and then gently dripped it into the squirrelmaid's mouth.
~~~~~
Sister Lupine was in her room, writing up the songs that would need practicing this evening.
~~~~
Cien had decided to go straight to the Abbess with the parchment. She would know what to do.   

Cornflower MM

Bryony stopped mumbling after Sister Flupit dripped the medicine into her mouth after screaming out "BRYANT!!!!!" one last time.

rachel25

Sister Flupit and the mole babe looked at each other, very confused. "Hurr what be a Bryant sisyter Flupit?" the mole babe asked. But the sister had no idea.

Jukka the Sling

Abbess Fern had heard somebeast screaming. Several times. She was just heading off to find out what was going on when Cien approached her with a parchment in his paw.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"Mother Abbess," Cien began, "I just found this written in mist on the wall outside Bryony's door, after she had been screaming, and had fainted. It's written in Loamscript so I'll need some help translating it."
----------------------------
Just then Sister Lupine was walking down the corridor, coming to investigate the screaming. She stood stock still, when hearing what Cien said. "What did you say?" 

Jukka the Sling

"What do you mean, written in mist?" Fern inquired curiously. Surely she'd misunderstood what Cien had said.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryony woke up and tried to get off the bed, saying "Bryant, BRYANT!! Where did you go? I have to find you!!"

rachel25

Sister Flupit gently pushed her back down, "Hush now, I don't know any Bryant but I do know that you're staying here."
------------------------------------
Cien nodded, "In mist, on the wall! Look I copied it down."
He showed them the parchment.

Cornflower MM

"But, but Bryant! I have to find him! The vermin took him! Please! Let me find my brother!!" Bryony pleaded

rachel25

Sister Flupit, and the mole babe, (who's name was Gunfer) stared at each other. Not knowing what to think

OOC: Um I may decide to make Gunfer a bit of a side show act. So he may be turning up later  ;) 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Yay! Anozer dibbun character!

Glirid stuck his head cautiously into the infirmary. "Sisser Fluypit, is Gunfer gon ti be awright?" he said.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.