News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Your second chance...

Started by Søren, November 20, 2014, 05:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Hm... Captain Tammo was just such a great character, I don't think I'd ever really want to change my name! But if I had to pick a new one, I'd probably do Luke the Warrior or... Joel the Bellmaker!

Idk, my name's not even Joel, lol I just like that name XD
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Mask

I don't think I would have had a different name.

On an unrelated note. You the song Say Geronimo, Well I thought that song was about the 11th.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

I've had Rainshadow for a long time, so I don't think I'd ever change my username, but if I did, it'd probably be something referencing Fullmetal Alchemist or Free!.  Unfortunately, if I did that, I'd probably have a username that would suggest that I'm a guy, as my username would most likely be a character's name.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Quote from: The Mask on November 21, 2014, 09:54:39 PM
I don't think I would have had a different name.

On an unrelated note. You the song Say Geronimo, Well I thought that song was about the 11th.

Never heard of it.

Now that I've been reading happy fanfics, I realize that Lyrhiones would be a vaguely cool username.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Blaggut

Rogue Duck or The Gentlemanly Potato.
~Just a soft space boi~