News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Your second chance...

Started by Søren, November 20, 2014, 05:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

All right, here is your second chance to pick a username. I personally wish I would have thought mine through more, but I didn't. I think my second would have something ending in "hawk". Don't know why, but Nighthawk, or Skarhawk, or something like that would have been cool. Dakar, our Shakarr, would be cool. Or maybe something like a Redwall name. Like Vilu Daskar, even though that one is taken.
How about yourself? Any second thoughts on a username?

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Matthias720. ;)

Seriously, though, I don't regret my choice. I've used other screen names in the past, but this is the best one for me on this forum. I think that changing anything about it, even to move to my real name, would be a mistake, in my case.
« Subject to editing »

Rusvul

Shorten to 'Rusvul.' Small preference, but my usernames now are just 'Rusvul' or occasionally 'Skypiraterusvul,' with older accounts titled as 'Verdusgreensword'

Izeroth

I don't know, really. I just chose the name ,"Izeroth" entirely randomly, and I don't know what I would replace it with.

The Skarzs

I don't think I'd change mine at all; even though everyone calls me Skarzs, the fact that my full title is THE Skarzs has an intimidation factor. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Intimidation factor, Skarzsles? Don't make me laugh.

I might change mine, just to confuse people. Something like "Raxicoricofallipatorius" or some other annoyingly long name.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

I would also do that, change it to the name of that Batman villain who's impossible to pronounce

That or call myself Karkat Vantas since I'm practically him anyway. (Not so much on the forum but irl I'm like almost exactly like Karkat)

Or Ragnor Fell

Or Dave Strider

Or something to do with Nightcrawler or Beast Boy

I don't know
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Everything about his Terrorship The Skarz is intimidating! Especially his profile picture, a lump with a potato for a nose, terrifying cute eyes and a most horrible smile! It gives me shivers just to think about it!  ;D

Seriously though, I would've taken... My own name! I rather like this one. That or Ivan Wintergreen, my standard stock.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on November 20, 2014, 08:08:01 PM
Everything about his Terrorship The Skarz is intimidating! Especially his profile picture, a lump with a potato for a nose, terrifying cute eyes and a most horrible smile! It gives me shivers just to think about it!  ;D
SILENCE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Silence will fall, Skarzy, but you're too cute too bring it about.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Mask

STOP MAKING DOCTOR WHO REFERENCES BLUE!!!! :P :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on November 20, 2014, 09:25:39 PM
Silence will fall, Skarzy, but you're too cute too bring it about.
D:<
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I might change mine, but I don't know what I would change it too!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose