News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Pulls a catapult into the topic on a little wagon* *Catapults pillows at everyone in the topic*
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

*Launches a pillow nuke*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tiria_Wildlough

(isn't this girls against guys?)

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Dotti Dillworthy

*uses a catapult to hit pillows at Wylder and Soren*

Vilu Daskar

*Is still hitting Sage in the face with a small thin pillow.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tiria_Wildlough

*throws a pillow bomb at Vilu*

(ohhh okay I thought it was)

Lady Amber

*Whams people's heads between pillows*

Vilu Daskar

*Ignores pillow and keeps hitting Sage.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

*loads cannon with another three pillows and fires at each of those present.*

Vilu Daskar

*Steps back so the pillow hits Sage. Goes back to smacking him.*