News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Signatures

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 05, 2011, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hmm....something to do with foxes or otters? Hey, maybe you could do a quote from Chickenhound! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

nice sig wheres it from
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tiria Wildlough

Heehee. Nice one. ;D
I like mine a lot. I think I'll keep it for a while.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Mine is an excerpt of a conversation from my fictional novel Itaris.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tannsrall

I loved this part in Bellmaker
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

redwallgurl

yours is really good ill tell ppl that tomorrow at school i want too see there reatcion
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on March 20, 2012, 06:50:25 PM
Ha. You've said that something like 10 times. :D :D
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

I don't have one yet :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on March 22, 2012, 10:38:16 AM
Quote from: Nightfire on March 20, 2012, 06:50:25 PM
Ha. You've said that something like 10 times. :D :D
Yes, I'm a broken record, Tiria, and you know it.  ;D And I keep saying it because people keep asking!

Tiria Wildlough

Then say in your siggie that it's a quote from Itaris, your novel, and people will get the message.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Yeah, but there's a character limit. If I put that in the siggie, it'd leave out part of the coversation. I already had to edit some of it out to make it fit.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WildDoogyPlumm

My sig is from when Doogy is trapped on the flatlands by Gulo and he's trying to let his friends know where he is.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

White One6193

Quote from: Bragoon on February 20, 2012, 05:54:23 PM
Mine is a quote from a British statesman whose name I can't find.  A good friend of mine had the quote, and I had to pare it down due to the character limit on another site.  Then, naturally, when I joined this site and could provide the full quote and the man's name, my friend no longer had the quote on-hand. 

Still, it get the point across. 

Wait, Dietrich Boenhoffer wasn't British! He vas German. He vithshtood ze Nazis und took paht in ze Valkyrie plot to kill Adolf Hitler. He ist one auf mein heroes. Plus, he was an extremely famous theologian before that!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Bragoon

Right, I apologize, I've changed it since then.  ^^'  The new one is from Bonhoeffer, my previous one was from John Stuart Mill (I Googled it and found out who said it).
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16