The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I've been wanting a sunset/sunrise dragon. Hafta find one soon. . . .

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

You know the egg in your banner that's half light pink and half dark purple? That's a sunrise/sunset dragon. Those dragons are the ones that if they hatches during the first half of the day (I THINK) then they'll be, in this case, a Sunrise dragon. If they hatch in the last half of the day (Again, I'm not sure) hten they'll be a Sunset dragon. They're pretty cool.

Delthion

Sounds like it. You have a lot of eggs!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

When's Song of the Explorer starting up?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I don't know, Rain. Fish are pretty nasty. *Shudders*

Quote from: Delthion on October 11, 2014, 07:47:21 PM
Sounds like it. You have a lot of eggs!

Not as many ads Rain, Jukka, Amber, or pretty much anyone else. :P I'm not as deicated - I just like collecting them 'cause they're neat.

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 11, 2014, 09:26:47 PM
  When's Song of the Explorer starting up?

We need some more people. But if people join like they did a few days ago, then it should be pretty soon.

Lots of eggs!

Cornflower MM

Your sunrise/set dragon's cracking!

Delthion

Not very many eggs anymore!

Cornflower MM

You bred another one?! That means you have three of the newish releases!

Delthion

It's weird, I've only bred one other besides those and it abandoned it automatically because I was unaware that I was at my egg limit.

Nice blue flying Dragon!

Almost all of your dragon names sound Gaelic.

The Mask

The blue ones a skywing, They're probably my favourite. Some nice dragons.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.