News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Dibbuns' Escape

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 05, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

After staring in shock (for nearly 4 months), Nora rushed to Chip-claw and grabbed his hands to help him up. "Don' wurry, is gonna be okay! We gunna help you get to da ki'chen an' get bettur."

In the way she had seen many grown-ups do when helping an injured beast, she slung Chip's arm over her shoulders as best she could and walked with him by her side, though she could barely reach his shoulders.

Kreg

"Les go!" Dale said while marching in a random direction, Not knowing where to go, and almost waking the grown ups by walking into random rooms.
"We need to go to de kit'hen and no staw berri fizz for you Chip! You iv ben compainin abat it for too lowng!"
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Cornflower MM

Rayne giggled at Dale, "You soun' liek one of the grow'-ups, Dale!" She whispered. She then peered at Chip-claw, completely getting in Nora's way. "'Ellooooo? Chip-claaaaaw? Wakey up, we's got 'ventures to do!"

Rosie Willowwater

"Raaayne get outta da way!" Nora whined, doing her best to maneuver around the dibbun-sized obstacle. Sadly, her lack of strength meant that the only way she could be able to manage this was dragging poor Chip-claw by one hand across the grimy floor.

Cornflower MM

Rayne jumped over Chip-claw with a giggle, "Whoops, sorries Nora." It truly appeared Rayne had no clue what was going on and was just being oblivious, which was true in part, but she was also worried about her friend. "Don' drag him liek dat!" She frowned, scooping up Dale's other paw and hefting some of his weight.

Kreg

"Why ar you dragin him' liek dat?" Dale said truly confused. Dale grabs a leg "dis is how you drag som'un"

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Rosie Willowwater

Nora, now holding Chip-claw with the others like some sort of mangled parachute, continued walking forward until she suddenly stood still (which nearly dislocated poor Chip-claw's arm she was holding).

"Waait, where we goin'? Dis isn' the righ' place..." she looked down the unfamiliar hallway ahead of her and saw a large door at the end that appeared ancient. Like 20 years old at least! "Sh... should we go in?"

Cornflower MM

Rayne's ears perked up, "Ooooooooooh!" She cried, dropping Chip-claw without another thought and springing forward to investigate the door. "It looks oooooold." She said, reaching forward and tapping on it gently. "Smells old, too," she said with a nose wrinkle after smashing her face up against it.

Kreg

Dale dropped Chip-claw down Dale and walked up to the door and said " We shoul' twy and open it!"
Dale marched towards the handle, but failed to reach it. " Is too high up! We need ta' work togetha'" He said in a slightly tired tone.

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Grey Coincidence

Chip-claw stood up, scowled, and brushed the dust out of his fur. He was not too sure why he hadn't been kicking and screaming the entire time he'd been carried. He had no idea why he hadn't bitten off Nora's paw for dragging him across the floor. He sat up, muttering darkly. They had carried him all the way here just to drop him on the cold, hard floor. They had carried him away from a soft warm floor and thrust him upon one made out of rocks and boulders and stones! The- the- nerve of them!

"Where's Lackey?" Chip-claw wondered aloud.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Rosie Willowwater

Nora shrugged apatheitcally, "I'm sure he fiiiine, probab'y jus' lost" she said, then changed her tone to a clearly audible whisper,  "We need ta keep movin' though, othawise we gonna get caught!"

She skittered over to Dale, and began to try and climb onto his shoulders in an attempt to reach the elusive door handle.

Kreg

Dale tries to jumps for the handle one more time before falling over as Nova is climbing on top of him. "Ey! Don' jump on me wif out warnin'!" Dale gets up and climbs on top of Nova and jumps for the handle and..... he reached it! Altough he reached it he couldn't turn the handle. "Ow' we supos' to turn dis thing?"

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Grey Coincidence

"Te the left!" snapped Chip-claw impatiently. He gesticulated wildly to the right. "Te the left ye ninny an' quick-like before de badger-mum shows up!"
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Cornflower MM

Rayne had moved over to make way for Nora and Dale, and she turned to blink at Chip-claw. "Das not your left, das your right." She paused to look at her paws to confirm, "yeah, das your right. Also, ssshhhhhhh." She turned her attention back to Dale and whispered loudly, "You c'n dos it! Just pull down on the sticky-outy-bit!"

Kreg

"Wha' do I do? You sai I shou turn it AND pull dow tuh spingy thing!" Dale said angrily while losing grip on the handle.

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!