News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: OK, here we go. Here's to hoping it all works out.
BIC: Tylmela Mask slid silently out of a bush, sniffing the air for danger.
She caught a smell that was all to familiar.
Adder!
The otter dropped to the ground, flattening herself under a bush. She lay apprehensively until the danger had passed.
OOC: Who'll go next?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

balock and bendeck were the best of freinds they knew each other since they were tots living in the northlands they hungered for adventure so balock and bendeck traveled south to a place they have heard of called redwall abbey bendeck who had a greAT SENSE OF SMELL SMELT SOMTHING BALock he said theres adders in these parts i smell them come on lets c if we can go around bendeck said then balock noticed somthing a far off bush shaked slitly look balock said thats a otter tail balock said then all the sudden the otter droped to the ground come on lets do the same then slowly balock and bendeck dropped to the ground until the otter got up the smell is gone bendeck said ok lets go c who that otter is maybe she can lead us to redwall wot wot and plus i'm famished balock said they walked up to the otter she looked back and said stand back vermin ooc i'm sorry i stole your beast there but i want to say somthing real quick plz bic no we r not vermin just because hes a weasel dosnt mean he is vermin ooc
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Suddenly the otter was beside them. 'Why come you to Mossflower woods?' she asked. Her voice was breezy, like the wind whispering.
OOC: Please, someone else jump in!
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

we r looking for redwall abbey could u take us there balock said get down bendeck wisperd theres another adder i smell it come on lets go over to that dead tree trunk and hide until they r gone ooc som1 jump in plz

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Nobody. >:(
BIC: A strange look flitted over Tylmela's face. 'But you would have to be mad to go to Redwall. Don't you know what happened?'
Seeing the confused looks on their faces, she explained. 'But of course you would not know, you are just newcomers. Well, the Abbey got taken over by adders, just about when I was born, and now they rule Mossflower. You either need cunning, speed, or brute force to live here safely.'
OOC: PLEASE, for heaven's sake, someone else jump in!!!!!
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

ooc ok this is my last post o n here until som1 else posts somthing
bic what adders how did this happen bendeck said ooc com on ppl its not that hard just post somthing i hope i wasnt to harsh

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: My last post too.
BIC: Tylmela shrugged. 'I was just a babe, but I'm told that they swept in on the abbeybeasts, and killed all who didn't flee. Never go near it, or you'd be a deadbeast.'
OOC: PLEASE JUMP IN SOMEONE OR ELSE I WILL START KICKING PEOPLE FROM THIS!!!
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Foremole Dirtclaw was wondering around Mossflower wood. After the abbey was taken over, he has no choice but to leave with the others. He often went for walks around the woods, trying to find a way to sneak in to the abbey without being noticed. Today, like most days, he had no luck.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

A sword was in Breeze's hand. She was a loner now. All the other Redwallers had fled. She wished she had known her home. All those enchanting stories she had heard as a Dibbun were once real. After she had grown she left the Redwallers in order to find help for the abbey. "I must find help!" she said out loud to herself. And Breeze continued on through Mossflower wood, in hope of finding help.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar sped from each hidden cover he found to the next, passing by other beasts without being noticed. He easily passed by Foremole Dirtclaw without being noticed. He continued on until he spied a young mouse carrying a sword. As she passed underneath his branch and continued on her way, he dissappeared again.

As she passed by a tree and walked on, a voice spoke to her. "And what would a lass like ye be doin' all alone in these woods, eh?"

The pine marten had suddenly appeared right beside her, leaning against a nearby tree trunk nonchalantly, tossing a knife up with one paw and then catching it in the same paw.

~~~

Nathair had decided to take an unordered patrol along the walls of Redwall. Upon seeing a far off beast walking along with a walking stick he immediately became most frightened and slithered off to the dormitories where he stuck his head under a bed and hoped that whoever the terrible beast was that they would just go away and not come any closer.

OOC: Do excuse Nathair. He's terribly frightened of sticks.  :-\

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

"I could ask you the same question!" Breeze said to the pine marten. The sword was held at his level, ready for action. Breeze eyed him up and down, no fear showing in her eyes or voice.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Ye can put yer knife down missie." Aldar replied, sheathing his knife in his belt along with his other three and his short sword. As he sheathed it he made sure she saw the sword and knives that he was equipped with. "I'm not a foe. Name's Aldar Kreshal. I overheard that ye were in need o' some help?"

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Putting down her sword, Breeze said, "The name is Breeze Marigold. And what if I need help?" She looked from side to side. "How do I know that your telling the truth."

rakkety tam

[quote author=Tiria Wildlough link=topic=433.msg8835#msg8835 date=1311316975 Tylmela shrugged. 'I was just a babe, but I'm told that they swept in on the abbeybeasts, and killed all who didn't flee. Never go near it, or you'd be a deadbeast.
[/quote]
hmm r the redwallers all  together at one place or scATTERD ABOUT  bendeck said ooc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"The name is Breeze Marigold. And what if I need help?" the mouse said, looking from side to side. "How do I know that your telling the truth?"

"You're from the abbey, are ye not?" Aldar casually replied. "I'm guessin' that ye need beasts to help in retaking the abbey." He looked directly into her eyes for a few seconds. "I just might know a few who can help." He looked away for a moment and then looked back at her. "And as for my telling the truth, you'll just have to trust me. Can you take the chance otherwise?" Not waiting for an answer, he started to walk away. After a few paces he paused.
"So, are ye coming?"