News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

OOC: @ Rakkety Tam Iw asn't actually meaning your character there is a pine marten in this RP! Sorry for the confusion.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Alenra crept stealthily through the ferns, moving like a shadow towards the trio. She unsheathed her sword, then lunged, holding her blade to the pine martern's throat, while she wrapped her long, hefty tail around the necks of Breeze and Tylmela. "What're ye doin' skulking 'round my home?" she hissed.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Is your character male or female?

BIC: Secretly Aldar signaled to Breeze to let him deal with this. Aldar kept his nonchalant look as he answered the rat. "We're just simple traveler's passing through. We had heard a rumour about a great rat, terribly strong an' skillful with her blade, living nearby; so we wanted to see if the rumours were true."
He looked disarmingly at the rat. "It appears that they were."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela wriggled. 'Hey, let me go. I wasn't intruding!'
She pawed her knife handle.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: Alenra is female. Araiah is female too. She'll come in later. Can people please start punctuating their sentences? I'm finding it extremely diffucult to understand.

"Fine," Alenra let go of the three, giving Tymela a warning tap with her sword for straying near her blade. "but flattery'll get ye nowhere with me.  I heard rumors that Redwall Abbey was taken over by adders. Have ye seen a honey-colored squirrel anywhere about?" She stepped back away from them, sheathing her sword one one rapid movement.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In the back of his mind where no other beast but him could see, Aldar smirked. Flattery had gotten them a lot farther than nowhere. "No, not I." said, appearing interested with the subject. "Why? Has there been one causin' trouble or somethin?"

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"When I heard the rumors about what happened to Redwall, I had to come south to see if the rumors where true. The squirrel is a friend of mine. She is a Redwaller." Alenra gave Aldar a look, letting him know that she could tell what he was thinking. She turned around, walking off in the direction of the abbey, calling back over her shoulder. "I advise that ye get off the path. 'Tis dangerous to be in plain sight, especially when Histah is about." She sauntered off and a leisurly pace.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Will do marm. Thanks for the warnin." he nodded towards Alenra's retreating backside. "We'd best take her advice and get off the path." he said, turning to Breeze and Tylmela. The trio silently moved off the path into the dense foliage. As they traveled along, Aldar described the beasts he was leading them towards.

"Now, they'll help us, given the right price, of course." he said, stepping over a fallen log. "They don't find much of a use for gold, jewels, an' other items of great value, though. Just shiny things to look at, as they say." He stopped for a moment and looked up as a small bird fluttered down to its nest with dinner for its baby chicks. "They'll probably just want the adders' skins or something like that. They use them for trading with other clans, ye know." Running his paw over a familiar landmark, a tree with a peculiar markings. "There's about a hundred of them, give or take a few." he said, continuing on. He stopped again, and looked back at Tylmela and Breeze. "Oh, did I mention that they were vermin?"

Nightfire

Alenra was climbing stealthily through the trees, following the trio. They were completely unaware of her presence. "Best keep an eye on them so they don't get into trouble," she muttered. "Histah doesn't always stay on the path. That old coral snake may be anywhere." She kept herself going right above them, scanning for trouble.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela was aware that somebeast was following them, but she didn't care. She was capable of protecting herself.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Alenra glimpsed the golden scales of the coral snake far to the left of them, and she moved away to divert it. She carefully drew her sword, then lunged at the snake. It hissed ferociously, darting back and forth in an attempt to bit her. She kept her sword moving with it's head, but she could see no way to get past it's defenses without getting bitten. The seprent hissed loudly, thrashing the bracken and loam. It was a standoff.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: I think, somehow soon, we need to all come together somewhere to start planning how to retake the abbey.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: We coald aw meet at Brockhall.

Nightfire

OOC: Yeah. Sure. AFTER one o' you halfwits decides to help Alenra in her standoff with the snake.