The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"Because it isn't for you to know!" said Much
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Chelonia was close enough to have Muchlik feel her breath.  "Are you sure?"  Shadow walked forward and grabbed Chelonia by the arm, pulling her back.  "Get out of his face, will you?"  Chelonia just glared at her, then whispered into Much's ear.  "If you ever want to tell me, I'm willing to hear."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

Tzuzuku

"can't you see i have more important things to deal with?!?!" he yelled while frustrated with Grave. "use your imagination, just punish her!"

Leatho Shellhound

"Ok than I will take her and lock her up." said Much and he grabbed her and walked out of the room.

OOC: He isn't really going to lock her up. Got to go now.

click the banner

Rainshadow

"You could kiss me."  Chelonia fluttered her eyelashes at Much again.  "You can call me El."  She smiled.

OOC:  Just letting you know Leatho, at the beginning she's just trying to get him to like her so she can get away.  She won't act like this all the time.  Don't worry lol!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh come on and be quiet." said Much taking her down the street. "You will have to stay with me for now till I can find a place for you to stay."

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched him from a rooftop and pulled out Hos double clawshots. He clawed himself to the next building so he could listen to their talks.

OOC: Griffen take control of Tsuzuku now
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"You could just let me go.  I have a place to stay."  She struggled to free herself from his grasp, but to no avail.

AbbotAlf0805

If I were you I would sit still while I had my skin attached." said Davidari jumping down.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: i was always in control of him lol

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: ahhh got it, and its Legion (as in a Legion of troops. Legion=1,000)

and i need for Danflorrguba's character to meet Grave first.

BIC:

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

Legion's host got up and left the palace. after ditching the spies that were to following him, he returned to the hid out. "they still havn't returned yet?" he asked the other three mice.

Leatho Shellhound

"You can either stay with us or be locked up in some dark cold hole with no food. By the way I took all your tools and things from you and and hid them....I can be a thief at times too." said Much

click the banner

Griffen

OOC: Andrew post as your bad guy please, thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari proded her with his sword saying, "Keep moving!"