News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"The horde, hahahaha, walked into the swamp! HEeeheeehee!" Enthal repeated, still laughing.

Jukka the Sling

"WHAT?! Are you sure about that?" Ambrosine asked, incredulous. Then she remembered how good a tracker Enthal was, and figured she couldn't have made a mistake. The mousemaid shook her head. "That's just weird. I mean, I believe you, but I've never in my life heard of a whole army walking into a swamp. Well, the good thing is we don't have to worry about that now."

Then she paused. What if the villagers decided to stay, now that the horde had disappeared? Or worse... what if they thought that she and Enthal had made up the whole thing about the horde? She stood there, nervously clutching the bag's strap as she hoped against hope that the villagers - or at least Sie and Harin - would still come with them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"Well, we might as well go anyway." Bluebell announced.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine gave a sigh of relief. "Let's go now."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"Lets. Before those rain clouds reach us." Rose agreed.

Cornflower MM

Enthal finally got her giggles under control, and grabbed the bag. "Aye, let's go."

rachel25

OOC: Should we do a time jump, or do either of you have something planned?

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't. What about you, Jukka?

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay...How about they're at the Abbey, then? Or do y'all have plans?

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I don't have any plans, so I'm okay with that.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I figured that one. Raaaachel! You got any plans? *Sits tight and waits for tomorrow*

rachel25

OOC: Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, no. I'll be fine if their just waking up to the Abbey.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okeydoke!

BIC: Enthal blinked as the Abbey door came closer...And closer....And closer....Then she hit her face on it. "Ow." She muttered, stepping back and rubbing her nose. "Hey! Brother Thomas! I'm back! And I've brought visitors!" She called. Brother Thomas peeped over the battlements and stuttered. "Why, Enthal-" He began, and the squirrel rolled her eyes. "Just open the gates!"

rachel25

Harin, and her family stared in wonder at the amazing structure that was Redwall Abbey. Harin couldn't help jumping up, and down in excitement, "We're gonna live here! We're gonna live here! We're gonna live here! We're gonna live here!!!!"