News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

TWG One Game Thread (starts on page 3)

Started by abbey account, May 14, 2019, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouroboros

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on July 06, 2019, 03:01:01 AM
Hmm I'm going to leave my vote on Jet right now, it's possible that Soneji is the doctor. I'm wondering what Ouro is since they seem to be considering claiming PV so we don't kill them. But they don't want to risk being counter claimed by Soneji.

What's PV mean...

Jetthebinturong

I think he means Pasque Valerian, what Abbey decided to call the doctor role.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ouroboros

Hmm. That doesn't make sense though, because I never claimed to be the doctor. I said either Soneji is the doctor, or the doctor is lying to avoid becoming a target. And since Soneji just flat out hasn't said anything in like two weeks, I'm more inclined to believe the second.

Quote from: Ouroboros on July 05, 2019, 05:12:56 PM
Quote from: Ouroboros on July 05, 2019, 11:34:51 AM
Quote from: Jack the Quick on July 04, 2019, 10:15:55 PM
I'm a Guosim shrew.

Nadaz, voice of the host

I think it is now likely that Soneji is the doctor, since someone didn't submit their night action quickly.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Cornflower MM

Has anyone considered finding Soneji on MU or Discord? (Sorry for interrupting when I'm supposed to be dead)

Ouroboros

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on July 09, 2019, 03:48:05 PM
I think it is now likely that Soneji is the doctor, since someone didn't submit their night action quickly.

I'm pretty sure the reason that night was long was because abbey was sick, not because someone didn't send in an action.

Quote from: abbey account on June 29, 2019, 01:04:46 AM
Quote from: abbey account on June 26, 2019, 04:10:26 AM
I'll start the next day tonight.
tonight for real promise real actual post
I thought this post was a dream- I've been sick lately haha

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Ouroboros

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on July 10, 2019, 05:31:12 AM
Quote from: abbey account on June 23, 2019, 05:31:29 PM
remember to send any night actions you may have in

Eh, you may have a point, but abbey also said that on the 17th, when the night phase only took 9 hours.

Quote from: abbey account on June 16, 2019, 09:53:08 PM
Remember to send in night actions to me via forum PM!

What's especially annoying is that Soneji now hasn't logged onto the forum at all in 2 weeks, so god only knows when we can expect any sort of reply from them. :-|

Jack the Quick

That means that Soneji would have to be a normal Guosim Shrew or else the night would never have been able to end.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Ouroboros

Quote from: Jack the Quick on July 12, 2019, 01:44:34 AM
That means that Soneji would have to be a normal Guosim Shrew or else the night would never have been able to end.

That seems likely, but not necessarily true. Soneji was last active on here on the 27th, whereas abbey said that they were starting the next phase on the 26th (meaning they had received the night actions, but were too busy/sick to post until the 30th.

So Soneji could have been the doctor or a mafia member and still had time to send in actions before they flat out disappeared, although since they're not around to say anything's its impossible to know for sure.

Either way, I'm less sure about Soneji being a mafia member, but I'm having a bit of difficulty thinking of reasons to suspect anyone else.

Jack the Quick

I think we should all come to an agreement on who is guilty. I, personnaly, think Soneji is innocent. I'm not sure about the rest.

Long live the RRR!!

abbey account

I was unable to get soneji to come back unfortunately.  I will try to find a substitute.

abbey account

Well it's been long enough; with two votes on soneji he dies.  He was a guosim shrew and wolves win

Congratulations to @Ouroboros and @Jetthebinturong for their win.

If We do this again, I'll be requiring everyone to join a discord server that I can use to ping players who don't check the forum frequently.  If there are about 5 or so players who are interested in trying again but with discord as a help, lemme know in the thread.

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

Oh goodness, I suspected Ouro but definitely not Jet. Good job guys!