News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Assassin

Started by W0NWILL, October 19, 2012, 08:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I'm not too sure how well this will work via forum, but might as well try it.

The Idea

So, this game needs a bunch of people. One is the doctor(no, not THE Doctor), and they can choose to save a person. Another is the assassin and they choose to kill a person. Me, I will be the storyteller. The rest of the players are townsfolk. NOTE: This is not a popularity game, so don't feel bad if you're killed...that came out wrong.
[close]

How to play

I will PM everyone who signs up, telling them what they are. If you are the assassin or doctor, you PM me back saying who you want to kill or save. After that's done, I'll post a story telling what happened, then everyone discusses who they think is the assassin. And decide who they want to kick out of the town. If they banish the assassin, they win the game. If they banish a townsfolk, that person is out of the game. If they banish the doctor, they loose.
[close]

Sample Round

Assassin(townsfolk C): (PMs storyteller) I want to kill townsfolk A.
Doctor(townsfolk B): (PMs storyteller) I want to save myself.

Storyteller: Townsfolk A was walking home, unaware they were being followed by the assassin. The assassin crept up behind them and stabbed them. Townsfolk A is now dead. The doctor was busy screaming at a spider.(The stories will be better in the game)

Townsfolk D: I think townsfolk B is the assassin, it seems like something they'd do.
Townsfolk E: Nah, I think that it's you, townsfolk D.
Townsfolk B: No, I'm innocent. It's D you should be wary about.
(By popular choice, D is out of the game)

Storyteller: Townsfolk D runs away screaming from the town, a huge mob after him. Sadly, you have banished an innocent. Continue playing.
[close]

Put your name on the list below if you want to play. It can take more players, but please keep it below ten for convenience.

1: W0NWILL
2: Rainshadow
3: Leatho Shellhound
4: Headinanothergalaxy
5: PrimroseWarrior
6: Skipper
7: Psybox
8: Vulpin
9: Lord Gorath
10: Buckler the leg buckler

Rainshadow

Ooh!  I wanna play!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

Sign me up, I have played this game before....just not on a forum.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Yeah, I adapted it for a forum.

Redwallfan7

What's this game about?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

You read it in the first post.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

This is kind of a cheap version of Mafia. It doesn't have all the stuff.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

I like mafia. can I play?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Skipper

I want to play! When do we start?

W0NWILL

We'll start, maybe after one or two people join. If no-one joins, I'll just start it.

psybox

1: W0NWILL
2: Rainshadow
3: Leatho Shellhound
4: Headinanothergalaxy
5: PrimroseWarrior
6: Skipper
7: Psybox
8:
9:
10:

Vulpin

Normally i'm not about the games... well... I suppose a little fun might be alright. Asides, i'm tryin' new things each day. Where do I begin?

W0NWILL

We'll begin now. I send out the roles.