News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Assassin

Started by W0NWILL, October 19, 2012, 08:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I don't vote, since I know who it is.

Leatho Shellhound

Oh right :-[, stupid me.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Buckler The Leg Buckler

I NEED TO KNOW THE KILLER!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

321tumbler

psybox

no, you can't, sorry.

Vulpin

I'm clueless as to who it ise. Prim or Psy, it is hard to choose. particuliarly when one doesnt know who it is. I guess I'll go with Prim, since I have to choose, right?

W0NWILL

After much discussion, the abbeybeasts took a vote and decided to drive Primrose from the abbey grounds. They all grabbed torches and pitchforks, and they chased after Prim. Prim ran, with the majority of the abbey on her heels, and narrowly escaped through a side gate into Mossflower. Prim never went back to Redwall, and lived in Mossflower alone for the rest of her days.

Sadly, Prim is innocent, and in a few days you'll have another murder to solve.

OOC: That wraps up the first part! I'm going to add a new rule, in that the voting period is a week, so be sure to get your votes in quickly. Now, the assassin and doctor will send their people to kill or save to me, and we'll start it over.

Vulpin

Then I might as well be the next victim, or at least count me out of this game. I'm lucky enough to get on the net in a month. If I have a week to vote, then I hate to say it, but I' wont be playing anymore.

W0NWILL

I'm sorry to hear that.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Are you having new people join?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

Next round is the earliest time new people can join. I'll save you a spot.

Several days later, there was another murder. It in the very early morning, a sun just peeked over the abbey wall. Vulpin woke early, and rose from bed. He went down to the kitchens, smiling at the friar, passed out on a bag of flour after a long night of cooking. Vulpin grabbed a scone and headed out the door. In the middle of the grounds he stopped and took a bite from his scone. The assassin smiled, finally, their next target. They drew an arrow...and fired. A terrible pain exploded in Vulpin's shoulder and he had time to whip his head up and see a figure high in the bell tower, evidently they weren't as accurate from far away, before another arrow came and buried itself in his chest. He gasped and collapsed. The assassin quickly exited the bell tower and went into their room, intending to sleep until a creature discovered Vulpin's body, for Vulpin was beyond help.

The gatekeeper screamed upon seeing Vulpin as he exited the gatehouse. He ran into the abbey yelling, "Murder! Another one!" The friar jolted awake and ran out to see for himself as the gatekeeper ran up to the infirmary. Two days earlier, the infirmary keeper had fallen ill, and had been treating themselves with their remedies. Upon hearing the news, the infirmary keeper ran downstairs, sneezing. By now, many abbeybeasts had gathered around Vulpin, none of them daring to move his body. The infirmary keeper knelt by Vulpin and checked for a pulse. The infirmary keeper looked up at the gatekeeper and shook his head, "He's dead Jim."

The abbot thumped his paw on the table, "This cannot go on!" He shouted. The abbot was full of rage on the behalf of dead Vulpin, "Does anyone have any leads, evidence, suspicions, or the like concerning this?"

Rainshadow

I think it was Buckler the Leg Buckler.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

i think it's leatho shellhound.