Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but now it's burnt.

I wish there was world peace for ever.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Granted, but over population prevails

I wish I was done with school for the year

Ouroboros

You get expelled. Granted.

I wish I could be bothered to finish this assignment.

Kreg

You have a mermaid but it has a craving for human flesh

i wish that i would not get everything wrong
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

Uh...

I wish everyone here would worship me.  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Granted, as part of this worship they feast on the flesh of your enemies. As they do this, more worshipers flock to the banner of the overlord Seb. Eventually installing you as Ruler of Earth, with the entirety of Earth's population at your command...for about thirty seconds until the rebel underground successfully kidnap you and feed you to their large wolves. You would think that as such a high profile person that you would be remembered as a martyr, however, the rebel underground spin their propaganda so successfully that you are remembered for the tyrannical maniac that you really were. Now at least, your image can go down in history...but the government bans any mention of your name or movement for two generations, and all knowledge of you dies out.

I wish that I had a lot of Border Collies.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Goodness! That was...harsh.

Granted, but every time you go near them they bite you.

I wish I could shoot lighting bolts.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

I remember the days when James, Skye, and all of the others would come up with hilariously in depth ways of corrupting wishes. I challenge the next ten corrupters to come up with the most in depth corruption that they can!

Granted, however, you have no control over the lightning that you shoot. Quite frequently, it is a harmless little jolt. Your family members are often irritated at you, but you never accidentally kill any of them. Eventually, this nuisance of constantly being zapped makes them ostracize you, and they cast you into a forest to live a life of complete solitude. Eventually you go mad as the lightening will kill any potential threat, and you have enough supplies to live, and so, in this life of boredom, sadness, and your mental instability; you merely...continue.

I wish that deep space travel will be possible in my lifetime.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but when you decide to take a trip to mars the space-craft stops working, leaving you and the other passengers on board (Kreg, Russa, and Skars, floating around with absolutely bothing to do.
When you run out of food, you all draw short straws to see would have to be the crew's meal for the next three weeks. First Kreg is eaten. (We shall all miss him) Then Russa is next. (Terrible, but true) Then finally, you draw the last straw and the swole troll eats you for dinner.
(That's the best I could cook up for now)  :P

I wish I could live in Middle Earth. (This should be good)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Granted, you enter Middle Earth through a portal. However, as you leave the portal you fall on Frodo Baggins, killing him as he hits his head on a rock. You see the Ring, and set out immediately to return it to its rightful owner. Following a variety of "Lost Ring" posters put up around the area, you arrive at the Black Gate, you hand the Ring to someone named Sauron, he thanks you for your efforts and promises to reward you for your tireless work. He asks you to wait in his office, after a few minutes, he comes back, and rewards you by killing you painlessly. Such a benevolent action from a tyrant!

I wish a wish from the Magic Fish.

Sebias of Redwall

...And your wish is...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

It's there, it's up to you to fill in the blank though. ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Let me see...You wish to serve your superior, Sebias the incredibly powerful king.

After you pledge allegiance to King Sebias he orders you to be the new stable boy for the horses. You clean and clean the stalls until they shine like the sun. However, Sebias comes to inspect your work and orders the guards to destroy and mess up your fine work, then he tells you to cleanit up.
You are filled with anger and try to smash one of the guards with a teacup, but instead, they gut you with a spear for not obeying the mighty king Sebias. The End.

I wish I could sail on a pirate ship.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can but all the pirate ships Will sink..
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!