News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Weapon

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulalia

a bow + a dagger
longrange and melee :) (Lonna Bowstripe)
You never know what hit you till it does.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: morzel on November 09, 2011, 03:20:20 PM
Badger lord Russano the wise's stave was a very formidable weapon and a favorite of mine.

That was Russa Nodrey's stick also! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

My second favourite would be Boar's sword, because I pictured it looking pure awesome.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

rakkety tam

probably rakkety tams claymore
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

For some reason, whever Tam's claymore is mentioned, then I think of a flimsy sword made out of dirt. Stupid, I know, but that's how my mind thinks of it.

I love Russa Nodrey's stick!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Not the sword of Martin? :-[
Either Gorath's pitchfork or badgers' bare paws.
baby turtle forever

Driffle

Cornflower's kitchen knife she gave to Matthias. Either that or Martin's sword.

georgedepp

My favourite weapons are:
1. Pistol.
2. Shotgun.
3. Firebomb.
4. Knife.
5. Arrow and bow.

Tiria Wildlough

There are no pistols, shotguns or firebombs in Redwall.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I like the bow and arrows, that way you don't neccessarily have to be close to your enemies, like you have to be with other weapons, like swords. :)
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

eualaia

bow and arrows are actually melee and ranged you could stab somone with and arrow
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

GeminyaTome

Mine is probably a sling! Not the new fangled ones, the ones you had to swing around...
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Ceteruler

Arrows are definitely the safest weapons to use, but the most satisfying would probably be the sword. Why shoot them when you can cut their heads off?

Melody

anything that causes damage ;D

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

QuoteArrows are definitely the safest weapons to use,

Not really since the enemy archers will be firing back and your a lot less likely to dodge a hail of arrows than block a sword/club/axe/spear.