Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zree Gremlins run pazt und zteal ze Peanut Butter Zandvich*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

* Delthion eats the Gremlins before they can escape. Throws the peanut butter sandwich away.

Very glad that they came around, I was fairly famished!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You know what's really weird though? The word weird. "I" before "E" except after C, in things that are like weigh, and weird apparently. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Shoves a peanut butter and jalapeno jelly sandwich into Delthion's mouth.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Englizh rulez o' grammar are definitive. Ze Englizh language iz frequently inaccurate.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Kreg

*Brings a Rope in so i know how to get out*  WOOOW its a labyrinth *gasp*
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Labyrinth... Labyrinth... Surely there's food in the labyrinth?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I brought some food with me. I don't think there's anything down here that's edible, unless you want to eat monsters. What do you like on your sandwhichs? *lights torch from the flickering candles and begins to go down the corridor* This architecture is amazing! Look at the writing on the walls. I think it's Japanese. @Jukka the Sling, can you please translate?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!