News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Coolio.  I'll write up the description, 'cause I'm pretty sure Rocky would make it really sarcastic and such.  ::)

I would not.

Ha!  Yeah, sure.  I know you, Rocky.

...Humph.

Aaaannyyyywaaaayyy...

Rochil
Name:  Rochil

Age:  728, but he appears to be in his late twenties or early thirties.

Species:  Shifter dragon, but you can draw him in his humanoid form.

Physical appearance:  Rocky's a tall and well-muscled shifter, and he has EXTREMELY pale skin.  His eyes are white and slightly angled, and he has pointed ears that are a bit longer than those of the elves in Lord of the Rings.  He's got a scar underneath his right eye that travels from his cheek to the bridge of the nose.  Oh, and his face is usually held in a scowl or a glare.
  As for hair, Rochil's got chin-length, curly, jet black hair that's combed back and tucked behind his ears.
  Also, Rocky's got a tattoo in the crook of his right arm (image below).

Clothing:  My servant wears a white button-up dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, and he has a grey button-up waistcoat.  His slacks are black, he's got a black belt, and he has black dress shoes.  Oh!  He also has a navy blue bowtie, as well as two silver earrings in his right ear.

Pose:  Dusting, washing dishes, cooking, sweeping the floor... just some type of household chore.  (Hey, that rhymed!  :P)

Tattoo
[close]
[close]

...I do not like how you describe me.

Meh, it's close enough to what you look like.

You did not even describe the majority of my tattoos!

Dude, those aren't visible unless took off your shirt.  The only one you can really see is the one I talked about.

Ugh.

Oh, quit your whining.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

great. I'll get to that. One question how did a dragon shiftier come to be in the service of a human/timelord martian shapeshifter  whatever rain is?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

I'm a Martian Time Lord, also known as a Time Lord that was born and raised on Mars.  ;)  And the story goes that Rochil was an idiot and broke a bunch of laws, so he was sentenced to fight to the death for his crimes.  I happened to be visiting the different shifter tribes at the time, so I was nearby when the battle was going on.  He was on the ground, pinned down and about to die, but I stopped the fight.  Little did I know that it was a shifter custom to serve the person who saved you till you die.  So... yeah.  Now he's my servant.

Unfortunately.

He's a very pessimistic servant.

You would be if you were taken away from your tribe.

Your tribe was trying to kill you.

...Humph.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 31, 2014, 11:13:54 PM
  I'm a Martian Time Lord, also known as a Time Lord that was born and raised on Mars.  ;)  And the story goes that Rochil was an idiot and broke a bunch of laws, so he was sentenced to fight to the death for his crimes.  I happened to be visiting the different shifter tribes at the time, so I was nearby when the battle was going on.  He was on the ground, pinned down and about to die, but I stopped the fight.  Little did I know that it was a shifter custom to serve the person who saved you till you die.  So... yeah.  Now he's my servant.

Unfortunately.

He's a very pessimistic servant.

You would be if you were taken away from your tribe.

Your tribe was trying to kill you.

...Humph.

That explains things.  ;D

Oh and thank Russa  ;D

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Jukka the Sling

Okay, as my reward for voting for you to be prom queen, I'm here to request another drawing! ;D

Name: Acacia
Species: Fox
Weapons: Spear, dagger
J or S (Jailer or Slave): Jailer
Personality: Acacia is really not cruel at all. But she's also anxious to please her superiors, and therefore tries to be tough. She's a bit of an amateur at being a jailer.
Physical Description: Slight, but strong. Dark brown eyes and reddish fur. She's pretty, but averagely so. Wears a pair of small emerald stud earrings.
Clothing Description: A plain brown tunic with a belt.
History Description (optional): Her dad was a jailer, and while not overly cruel, was still tough and wants Acacia to be the same and make him proud, now that he's too old for the job.

(She's from an RP that unfortunately died before it got very far.)

Thanks!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

The only thing I have to say is that your drawings look very. . . . 2D. This is caused that te legs and arms are on the same x-axis. If you look at all the axises, z comes to you, y goes up and x is left and right. The problem here is that every part of the body, except MAYBE the tail, are drawn on the same x axis. This makes your drawing flat and static. Add some variation to the overall posistion img of the body.

Otherwise, good! I plan to keep up on your latest stuff.

Faiyloe

2D was kind of the point of the art style however I can still see what you mean. Most of the time when I draw a character for the first time I will Draw it very basic pose, to get the idea of how to make the character proportions how the face is drawn etc... however if I draw the character again then I can get more creative with the pose (I already know what the character is going to look like and I have a basic reference to work from). So that is why most of my work on here is like that. I do have a stack of peices some where that are more what you are looking for... most of them however are not Redwall.

Thanks I appreciate the advice and the support and will see if I can do a few pieces of previously drawn characters.  ;D

Oh as a side note. I have Your Marry Sue character done Jukka (Can't remember her name XD) and I just have to upload it.

Faiyloe

Sorry for the double post but Here is Rochil for Rainshadow. This was so much fun to draw I really love your character designs Rain. They are really cool to draw and still let me use some creative licence.

Rainshadow

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  (Seriously, that's ridiculously awesome.  ;D)

That is... surprisingly accurate, given my mistress' dreadful description of me.

Oh, whatever, Rocky.  At least you're happy with it.  ::)

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun drawing it and then I was like half way trough and thought wouldn't it be cool if I made his shadow look like a dragon. Well it didn't turn out that way but I like this even better.  ;D

Rainshadow

Since you said you'd be willing to do my request...

Request thingamajig
Evelynne
Name:  Evelynne "Lynne"

Species:  Squirrel

Physical appearance:  Lynne is a frail-looking squirrel, being of an average height and rather underweight.  Her fur is slightly shaggy and messy, being dark brown in colour, and she has bright grass green eyes.  These eyes look tired, however, and usually have dark circles under them.  Also, Lynne has two scars on her face: one on the bridge of her nose, just below the eyes, and one on her left cheek, leading from her jawline to the middle of her cheek.

Clothing:  Evelynne wears a faded green high-collared tunic with long sleeves, and has a dark brown leather vest over top of that.  The vest is rather short, in that it stops just below her chest, and it has buckles instead of buttons.  These buckles, of course, are never fastened, but instead just hang freely, sometimes smacking her painfully as she moves.
  The squirrelmaid also wears light brown trousers and dark brown boots that match her vest, as well as dark brown leather bracers and fingerless gloves on both arms.  She has a wide leather belt fastened loosely around her waist that matches the rest of her leather clothing, and then another belt over her shoulders that holds two daggers.
  And finally, Lynne wears a thick, light grey scarf that's draped around her neck.  (It's like an eternity scarf in that you can't see the ends.)

Weapon(s):  Evelynne carries two daggers, one sheathed on each shoulder.

Pose:  Either fighting beside her brother or playing pranks with him.

Daggers
  Her daggers are similar to the curved dagger on the second row; the one next to the yellowy-white dagger that looks like it's made of bone.

[close]
[close]
Isaac
Name:  Isaac

Species:  Squirrel

Physical appearance:  As far as his build goes, Isaac is about as far off from his sister's appearance as possible.  This squirrel is tall and well-muscled, standing at least a head taller than his twin and having arms at least twice as thick as hers.  His fur is the same dark brown, but is shorter and well-groomed, and he has the same green eyes as Lynne, except that his are less tired and more alert; more fierce.

Clothing:  Isaac wears a light grey tunic with a high collar, gold buttons, and rolled-up sleeves.  Dark green trousers cover his legs, grey boots cover his feet, and a long, sleeveless white trench coat covers his body.  This trench coat has a large collar that he always pushes up because he likes to look mysterious and powerful, although Lynne says it just makes him look like an idiot.  Oh, and a grey belt is fastened around his waist, underneath the coat.

Weapon(s):  The only weapon Isaac carries is a dragon staff similar to the one in the picture below.

Pose:  Either fighting beside his sister or playing pranks with her.

Staff
[close]
[close]
[close]