News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Dibbuns' Escape

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 05, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

"Alright now, you all sleep sound. I'll be sending you all out into Mossflower if you make a ruckus like that again," The badger mother said, shaking her head with a tired look in her eyes. "Dear me, I'll need to get me some vittles if I'm to survive you all." With that, she left the room and headed for the kitchens, leaving the group of misfits to do as they please once more.

Nora quickly sprang up from her bed and looked at her friends, her face painted with elation. "Hear tha'? We coulda been gone to Mossflow'a Woods! Doesn' tha' sound wondaful?" She whispered, bouncing on her bed as she spoke.

Jack the Quick

Lonon got up from his bed, making for the dormitory door. "Ya, well I think tha' we 'ave to go now, afore they go an' give us baths," Lonon said, looking back at his dibbun friends.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

Rayne frowned at Lonon, "We's already in bed! They not gonna give us anovva bath if we's already in bed!" She started to bounce on her bed as well, giggling. "Fun!"

The Grey Coincidence

Chip-claw was already scrabbling for the handle. Alas the young stoat could not reach it- not for lack of trying. "Ussn has to leave afore they baff us! Lackey! 'Elp me reach the 'andle!"
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Rosie Willowwater

"Waait, wait, Rayne's vewwy right. S'long as we's suuuuper quiet, them grown-ups won' know a thing!" Nora whispered as she bounced her way off of her bed and clambered over to Lonon and Chip-claw, "We bettah wait until Missy's done in da kitchen. We need lotsa food if we gonna a'venture."

Kreg

"I don' care about alla that now. I wanna go tuh sleep" whimpered Dale while burrowing his blanket.
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jack the Quick

"Yeah, wewll, dat's cuz you are alla scardy-cats! You donn wanna 'ave an a'venture?" Lokie asked grumpily, walking over to the door.
OOC: Er, could you guys now refer to Lonon as Lokie, spelled that way?

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Chip-claw snatched up Dale's blanket, and tied it round his neck like a cape. "Nowa's right! We gotta wait two get the sugar fuwst, den we can bussout!"

Jack the Quick

"Hmmph. Fine den. Let's wait atill alla de bigbeasties are ina bed, den we ken getta da food, an' busta outa here!" Lokie said, gasping for breath after all of those words and puffing out his fur covered chest.

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

"Fiwst we needs a plan!" From under his duvet, the young stoat pulled out a crayon and a piece of paper, on which he doodled a shape roughly similar to the abbey's gate.

Rosie Willowwater

Nora hopped around impatiently, "I don' wanna plan! It take all o' da fun outta da 'venture. Missy's prob'ly vewwy asleep, we could 'scape to kitchens easy!"

Kreg

"You guys go to da kitch'ns 'n come back here when you're done wif alla da stuff. I don' wanaa get in twubble" Dale said after jumping awake and squinting furiously at Chip-claw for stealing his beloved blanket.

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Grey Coincidence

"But one does not simply weave Wedwall!" There was a short pause before the stoat continued. "We need a plan Nora because if Missy snatches ius ye can forget puddin' tommorow! Oh, an' Iffen ye want the viddles yous gonna hafta come wid us Dale."

Jack the Quick

"Alla da plan we need is teh jest wait 'till alla da bigbeasties are sleepie-sleep. Then we can makea our move," Lokie said, pacing arund waiting for what he decided was enough time forall of the larger beasts to fall asleep. "Alrighty now. I think dat everybeast is sleepysleep, 'cept fer us'uns!" he said, going for the door.

Long live the RRR!!

Kreg

"It's been fiv minuts" said Dale while snatching his blanket back.

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!