You've been ambushed! [Boss Hayes Event]

Started by Boss Hayes, March 15, 2020, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

OOC: na, you fine, but I don't know what to do now...
Lass wispered sharply to Verdie "What did ya do that for? I need to avenge...I don't know what I need to avenge really.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

OOC: I just pulled you guys off to the side. I'm rather sure the lizards are still within striking distance.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Tammo

OOC: While Tammo was not exactly happy to write it, he had to give some points for creativity. Custard it was!

IC: strangely enough, half of the monitors turned to Verdauga's call and started making their way to him, completely disinterested in the battle.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Verdauga

Verdauga gulped. "What have I gotten myself into now?" He asked himself, walking backwards from the monsters.
"Maybe this wan't such a good idea..."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kreg

Is it too late to join in?
(If not) Kreg slides to the side of Verdauga "Don't worry! We've got this!" Kreg said while grabbing a frying pan from his bag.
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

Rosie Willowwater

One of the monitors that had been drawn to Verduga/Dumbo's and his entrancing announcement of custard furrowed his lizard brow and glanced searchingly at Dumbo and his group, looking for the heavenly dessert he had been promised. His gaze more often landed on Dumbo, however, for it was his call that brought him over from the fight.

Cornflower MM

Corn had to pause when the yell for custard rang out and she cast a curious glance towards the other side of the room. She was sure Verdauga had a plan, but she wasn't exactly sure what he was planning on doing with Lassie Tassie and the promise of custard.

Turning her attention back to the task at hand, Corn frowned. She was still unnoticed by the large monitor lizard and she wanted to keep it that way. Maybe, if she crawled and was super quiet, she could sneak up on him and . . . Well, the key was stuck on his belt, but she could figure that out then. Perhaps it was only tied on with a simple knot - Corn was good at knots. The squirrel got down on all fours and kept going, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

lass of something much

OOC: really?! back on the "lassie tassie" thing again?! ::)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Teer growled as she felt something grab her from behind and pull her out of the fight. She felt herself released and turned to attack whoever had pulled her away from the main fight, managing to stop herself from biting Verdauga's head off just in time as she realised he had been the one to remove her.
"What- I'm fine. It didn't go in that deep and I pulled it out straight aw-"
She stopped, frowning in confusion as she heard Verdauga's mention of the sweet, creamy dessert.
"Custard? Where is it and why are you offering it to our enemies?"

Teer watched as half of the lizards left the fight and followed the wildcat's call, their forked tongues licking their thin, scaled lips hungrily. Light began to dawn on the Taniwha as she watched Verdauga back away, looking around for something that might serve his purpose, whatever that may be. A small smile touched Teer's face as she took her pack off and dug around in it, pulling a steel flask and a bowl out of her bag and thrusting them into Verdauga's paws.
"Here, try this. A bit of immune boosting would do these guys a world of good. It might even help them look less green."
Her smiled broadened as she imagined the lizards devouring the mixture. Next time Mum wanted her to take some aloe mixture with her, she wouldn't complain. The vile liquid could certainly come in handy.
"I hope you don't mind me donating our lunch to those creatures, Lass."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Tammo

As @Cornflower MM neared the great lizard, she could see the key more clearly. Or perhaps more appropriate: keys! Two of them! It was in a fervor, hopping and stamping, and most of all swinging its spear about willy-nilly.

Meanwhile, the monitors were getting impatient - WHERE WAS THEIR CUSTARD!? The rest of the lizards were still very much active in the melee. Spears ready, they charged in at those not involved in the custard ordeal.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

lass of something much

"Oh yes! I'm sure they'l love it!" Lass grinned wickedly at Teer "I'm sure Mum won't mind..."
Lass glanced down only to see blood gushing from several woonds. "er...maybe I should fix that..."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kreg

"Um, I'm sorry what about custard? I've got some apple pie in my bag if you want some! It's my moms secret recipe!" Kreg grinning throws the pie at the monitors. "Might be a bit spicy.  Extremely" Kreg muttered to himself.

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Kreg

Quote from: Kreg on March 16, 2020, 01:27:48 AM
"Um, I'm sorry what about custard? I've got some apple pie in my bag if you want some! It's my moms secret recipe!" Kreg grinning throws the pie at the monitors. "Might be a bit spicy.Extremely" Kreg muttered to himself.
Edit: SORRY!!!!!!!!

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer sighed and took the flask and bowl back, opening the former and tipping the sweet mixture into the latter item, a look of reluctant generosity on her face as she addressed the lizards.
"It's a special recipe, so it looks a bit funny, and there's not a huge amount of it left..."
She put it on the ground and stepped back, gesturing to the greeny-golden mixture.
"First in, first served."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!