News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Hickory

Ava roughly let Fangfang down. "Behave yourself," she warned.

----------

Jetfur whipped around to face Saltooth. "The abbey... what're you doing, mate? Cap'n wouldn't like you doin' that to the ship."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

"Oh, believe me, it will be. Rapshade doesn't know Mossflower so he doesn't know the berries, he'll eat them and think it's fruit." Mixy said, parading around Bracklew and out the door.
"Duncan? The daggers are in his room in the box under his bed--just be careful, if he notices the box moved he'll tan our tails. Yeah, I'll go get the food. Shouldn't be long 'till the sun starts to set."

--

"I'm leaving, so what I do shouldn't matter t' you," Fang said as he waved dismissively at Ava and disappeared around the wall. He quickly found the door that led outside and made a run for it.

Groddil

Muddle giggled.  
"I don't know how, I just do. Interesting, isn't it? 'Sides, if vermin can be seers, why can't I?"
Muddle giggled again, the smile tearing his face once again. He scrambled onto the table and ran along it, jumping off when he reached the stairs to the cellars.
"We're all doomed! We're gonna die! Heeheehee!"

Redfang woke with a start. He heard voices nearby. They mentioned doing something to the ship. He was sober enough to remember Rapshade telling him to meet him in his cabin. He grinned, he would let them do whatever they were doing to the ship, the captain could find out about that on his own. He knocked on the cabin door.

Hickory

Ava watched Fang go. "I suppose I'll go see what Mixy and Bracklew are up to."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Duncan watched Muddle go in awkward silence.
He glanced at Grant and shook his head.
"Perhaps he hit his head a little too hard, eh, Father? Wot wot!"

Groddil

Muddle turned around and walked back to the table.
"Do not mock that which you do not understand, Duncan! I see perils come to your family in the near future. Pirates, vermin, rope and knives...I see a great battle, to rival the one that you took part in many seasons ago!"
Mortembell shook her head, the hedgehog had lost it.

Ashleg

"You're just trying to scare us," Said Duncan.
"Nothing bad will happen unless we let it."

LT Sandpaw

"I think a good tail tanning is the least of our worries." Bracklew muttered to himself. "I'll go get them then, meet me by the little east wall gate." He said louder to Mixy.

~*~*~*~*~

"Why ye goin' to th' Abbey Jetty. Th' escape O' th' likkle tree-mouse n' rabbit still stickin' in ye craw?" Saltooth hopped over the side splashing into the river water below.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Mixy nodded, smiling grimly as she departed down the hall.
"Yes, I'll meet you there. And I'll get the food...We don't know how long this will take us."

She crept down the corridors, going unnoticed by everybeast as she made her way to the dark kitchen.
Ever so quietly, the haremaid searched out the best food she could find and slipped them into her bag, in a section separate from the berries.
Her heart thumped wildly in her chest.
We can make it. I know I'll get back here safely when we leave.

--

Fang took a while to search out the ship again. By the time he found it, the sky was black and only a few stars glittered in it. He hoped Rapshade would be glad to see him again, and Saltooth, too...
Wait. Wasn't that him standing near the ship?
He grinned and waved his paws. "Salty, Jetty, it's me, Fangfang!"

Groddil

OOC: Just so you know, Ashleg, Redfang is sober again and just knocked on Rapshade's door.

BIC: One-Ear emerged from the woods, not far from the Abbey gates. He walked over to them and knocked loudly.

Muddle walked down into the cellars, shaking his head.
"They'll see. They mock Muddle's sight, they'll see. They'll know I'm right when disaster strikes!"

Ashleg

OOC-
Oops!
IC-
Rapshade grabbed his sabre and opened the door, hiding his weapon behind his back.
When the ferret saw who it was, he gritted his teeth and cast a glance at his sword from the corner of his eye. "...Oh, Redfang. Yer sober, aye?

Groddil

Redfang licked his chops and patted the war axe.
"Aye Cap'n, I'm sober. Only thing I'll get drunk on now is fightin', when Chopper kills some Woodlanders. Anyway, Cap'n what did ye want me for?"

Ashleg

Rapshade blinked.
"First thing: what in the world possessed ye to name that axe? You act like it's alive. That aside, I wanted t' tell you the plan."

--

Mixy heard the knocking at the gates. It was a faint sound, and she didn't care to open it.
She had a job to do with Bracklew.

Groddil

Redfang slammed the axe into the ground.
"Chopper's gotten me outta a lot a tough situations. Plus, ee's 'ow I got into Redwall, y'see. So if'n ye don't have anything else t'say 'bout 'im, let's 'ear this plan o' yours."

One-Ear knocked louder. He called out.
"Hello? HELLO? Is anyone there? It's me, One-Ear! Mother? Rayne? Anyone?

Ashleg

"He's? Nevermind. So I was planning to raid the Abbey tomorrow, at sunset, or the next day at dawn...It depends. Anyway, it's late. Perhaps y' should find someplace to spend the night, Redfang."
Rapshade was purposely putting the attack on hold so he wouldn't run in there and be slaughtered at first sight. His wounds from the previous night still needed to heal, and if he was still hurting in two days then he'd push the attack even further back.

--

Once Mixy had what she wanted, she hurriedly scrawled out a goodbye note to her father.

Dear Father,
Bracklew and I are off to go exploring. Don't worry about us, we know to stay away from the Pirates this time!
Love ya, and we'll be safe and we'll be back soon. I promise.
Don't forget me, wot wot!
Signed, Mixy

She took the time to draw a picture of her and Bracklew supposedly on a happy little adventure off in the woods, and then folded it up and slipped it into place next to Duncan's favorite scones, one of which she'd left for him.

Now whoever at the gate was calling.
The haremaid sighed and made her way over there. Upon opening it a crack, she sighed.
"Oh, fine, come in. Just hush up, will you?"