Crossed Swords Plotting: Round 2 (For BloodSpine crew and Swords of Freedom)

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 15, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

You know, when I'm helping out other people with their grammar, I don't beat around the bush.  :P I specifically asked you the thing about the targets being your word of choice because I figured where you were going with that.  :P :P :P

Stupid Word, making problems of nothing and nothing of problems.

Thanks by the way.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Icefire on April 19, 2013, 04:33:25 AM
@Warrior: Just saying, I love the poem!
Grazie~ I came up with it on the spot, but I tried my best. ;D It helped that I was listening to creepy flute music as I wrote it.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

W0NWILL

Well, this is confuzzling. Could someone please verify where Nevfae is? I think she's just standing with Timballisto.

321tumbler

I'm going to ask for any suggtestions for my next post (if it's allowed) because I don't have any big role to play.

Rainshadow

I hope that my post was okay.  I'm not quite sure what I should've done, but hopefully it followed the story line...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Quote from: W0NWILL on April 19, 2013, 11:43:32 PM
Well, this is confuzzling. Could someone please verify where Nevfae is? I think she's just standing with Timballisto.
I'm pretty sure she's next to Tim, Sora, and Vannøyne, but I could be wrong about that.

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 19, 2013, 08:44:01 PM
You know, when I'm helping out other people with their grammar, I don't beat around the bush.  :P I specifically asked you the thing about the targets being your word of choice because I figured where you were going with that.  :P :P :P

Stupid Word, making problems of nothing and nothing of problems.

Thanks by the way.
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I thought I was being clear while providing an example, but I see I failed to connect it to your post at first.
Word can be super helpful as long as you couple it with multiple proofreadings. I personally read my tournament posts two or three times before running it through Word and then read it again before finally posting it.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BloodGullet

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 20, 2013, 12:50:55 AM
 I hope that my post was okay.  I'm not quite sure what I should've done, but hopefully it followed the story line...

I thought it was great - in fact, you all could still have them get captured as Farril and Navarre are heading down to the beach at the same time spera and the mousebabe are heading up and they could run into each other .... just a thought ... another thought is that after this initial skirmish that the captain or the swords should retreat so that the captured characters can be part of the plot ....
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

BrookSkimmer

All round 2 threads will be unlocked until the morning of April 22nd for added *'s and for editing.

Don't make new posts in the threads that were locked but feel free to keep posting in the combined round 2 thread until the morning of the 22nd PST!

Icefire

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on April 20, 2013, 05:36:46 PM
All round 2 threads will be unlocked until the morning of April 22nd for added *'s and for editing.

Don't make new posts in the threads that were locked but feel free to keep posting in the combined round 2 thread until the morning of the 22nd PST!
Thank you!

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow, I take it you guys are flashbacking... Better get someone else to help you, because apparently we are shooting at them already. Not so sure that will work out anymore.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

I don't think she's flashbacking. She wasn't part of the group already on the shore. I think she's assuming it's taken her this long to catch Joey and is now trying to get him back to the caves......Farril's about to mess with that plan!
@Plugg: I love that plot twist, but keep in mind that just ten yards behind Farril (in the cave towards the entrance) are several volunteers (that anyone can control) who, orders notwithstanding, would love to come to Spera's rescue.....just a thought.

Dannflower Reguba

In his post he said the ship had just caught fire, the ship has already been destroyed. Weird.... Oh well. I'm sure it'll all sort out.

BloodGullet

is the ship destroyed? I thought it was just battered and on fire, and we could have it salvaged as a base, .... or carry on forward and take the caves since our ship is slowly burning ... not sure which way anyone wants to go on this, or even if they are going to get off the beach - hopefully so. perhaps I can post something about the ship burning and sinking if that's the case.

btw, still wondering what the time of day it is in the scene. ?  anyone?
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Rainshadow

I picture it as nighttime, but it might not be.  Maybe early evening?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ceteruler

I'm gonna post, so can PluggFiretail please hold off until I do? It regards you and Rainshadow.