Crossed Swords Plotting: Round 2 (For BloodSpine crew and Swords of Freedom)

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 15, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Sorry!!! I didn't think to read the discussion topic first!!
But, you probably shouldn't all team up against me, so Brookskimmer can decide who I duel with!

I imagined trees near the cliffs. And if Spera made eye contact with Xbaliente(spelling?), she would have to look up. And Joey was running towards the caves, right?

W0NWILL

I'm loosing my mind. I have no idea what Nevfae would do while standing with Tim besides standing with Tim. Does anyone have any suggestions at all?

Icefire

@W0NWILL: You and me both!
So, I am completely confused! How many goodbeasts are on the shores? How many Swords are there? Do we have extras not being specifically played or is it just us?
It's kinda funny...last round I had the max posts possible. This round I have the bare minimum. I just have no clue what else to do with my character!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Lol, I'm just trying to get Spera out of trouble!  :P

@Plugg:  Yes, Joey's running to the caves.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ceteruler

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

No, I don't think so. Farril will try to stop Golfar. She's ruining his plans! :D
I just made an opening in my latest post. You can jump in now, Ceteruler, if you want. Or danflorreguba can.

Icefire

BloodGullet

QuoteFarril will try to stop Golfar. She's ruining his plans!

well, ain't that just like a stoat!   :D   OK, so I thought I would just jump in and move things along in some direction - we have until tomorrow am to get some posts in, I'm sure I'm under 7 so I have some room to do something in.  anyway, whoever wants to jump in, go ahead,  I don't think you have to wait until someone mentions your character, just make it up as we go along, right?  :)   so, draw yer weapons! 'tis time to cross swords, me hearties!   :D
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

BloodGullet

hey, no prob, I'm new at this and all, just thought since he was a made up 'extra' that he was 'up for grabs'  :), so ok, easy fix he can just get away or something.  and really though, this is all just for fun so there's no need to be harsh. this whole thing is confusing without a real map, timeline, object or goal, everyone is just making it up as they go along.  remember, no actual mice were harmed in the production of the story  :D
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Kitsune

Uh, not trying to justify cheating here, but this is how I saw it:

1. Joey was running up the path, Rainshadow said so. How hard is it to trip and pick up a 3-4 year old? (hope that doesn't sound too mean)
2. Danflorreguba(you) said 'eye contact'. if what I said was wrong, so was that.
3. Doesn't concern me.

Also, Redwall 'controlled' a hedgehog that knocked his character out. If that's fine, I don't see what's wrong with this. You never said anything about 'owning' Joey, either. How could I have known?

If this is still against the rules, please say why and I'll try to fix it. I'm not trying to cheat! :)

Quote from: Icefire on April 21, 2013, 11:37:32 PM
How does Farril know Spera and Joey's names?
He never said their names, I just mentioned them by name for the convenience of others.

@Brookskimmer: What do you think? Is it 100% ok, and we can just continue? Or should we have another day to sort out all the confusions? Sorry that this is extremely last minute!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 22, 2013, 02:43:03 AM
Uh, not trying to justify cheating here, but this is how I saw it:

1. Joey was running up the path, Rainshadow said so. How hard is it to trip and pick up a 3-4 year old? (hope that doesn't sound too mean)
2. Danflorreguba(you) said 'eye contact'. if what I said was wrong, so was that.
3. Doesn't concern me.

Also, Redwall 'controlled' a hedgehog that knocked his character out. If that's fine, I don't see what's wrong with this. You never said anything about 'owning' Joey, either. How could I have known?

If this is still against the rules, please say why and I'll try to fix it. I'm not trying to cheat! :)

Quote from: Icefire on April 21, 2013, 11:37:32 PM
How does Farril know Spera and Joey's names?
He never said their names, I just mentioned them by name for the convenience of others.

@Brookskimmer: What do you think? Is it 100% ok, and we can just continue? Or should we have another day to sort out all the confusions? Sorry that this is extremely last minute!

I never said anything about eye contact, I specifically talked about signalling her PERIPHERAL vision, meaning she wouldn't need to look any where.

I DO have some issues with Redwaller and others electing to strike random characters, but that's a different situation that I haven't had time to look over. Have you ever tried to catch a little kid? I live in a family of 6 children, they are harder to catch than you seem to think.

This is just plain out not fair for Rainshadow and I, you never gave us a chance to do squat, which is not only PPing, but getting to the lines of God moding as well, (seeing as you have 100% control of the situation even though there is literally no possible way you could know I'm present).

Like I said before, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to level the playing field to something more realistic. I've been Role Playing for about a year now, so I know my way about this place's rules and how this stuff works. It just takes time. If you ever have a chance, go look up some of MY early RP's, it's pretty similar.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Yeah, I would kinda say it's gonna be rather hard for me to continue, seeing as I've had every option of escape taken away from me.

Icefire

Everyone! Take a deep breath! This is ridiculous! We're just playing a game.
I can be super competitive and I even think this is crazy.
Now take a step back please. I know this round got really stressful for everyone, but can we try to keep things in perspective as we post so a fictional battle doesn't turn into a forum war?
I highly doubt anyone was trying to cheat. Plugg's post was reasonable for the most part. Being the eldest of 6 kids, I can vouch for the difficulty of catching a toddler. How on earth a creature with such short legs can get that far that fast is beyond my understanding! However, I don't think that part of the post was unreasonable since we add the fact that Joey would probably be freaking out at this point, which usually makes kids either run faster without a sense of direction or just stop and scream/cry. I also think that it's ok for Plugg to use Joey since he's not officially played by anyone. However, since Rainshadow created the character Plugg should have asked her for permission.
I also agree that Farril shouldn't have spotted Xbalantie, but can we move on? Farril is obviously distracted  with his argument with Golfar so this should be the perfect time to strike regardless of whether or not he previously spotted Xbalantie!
Quote from: BloodGullet on April 22, 2013, 01:56:10 AM
hey, no prob, I'm new at this and all, just thought since he was a made up 'extra' that he was 'up for grabs'  :), so ok, easy fix he can just get away or something.  and really though, this is all just for fun so there's no need to be harsh. this whole thing is confusing without a real map, timeline, object or goal, everyone is just making it up as they go along.  remember, no actual mice were harmed in the production of the story  :D
Thank you!