News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall - The Game

Started by Astral, July 13, 2011, 05:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Does it work on Macs? (I have a Mac)

neutonm

Current version supports Win only but i'm working on mac support.

troyparker2012

There is a company that will be launching a kickstarter soon for a Redwall adventure game. I am so excited.

Romsca

Para the Mite

Quote from: troyparker2012 on April 05, 2013, 08:03:32 PM
There is a company that will be launching a kickstarter soon for a Redwall adventure game. I am so excited.
What company, do you know?
'Paws of wrong meet paws of right,
As autumn leaves would turn.
Fates entangled in dawn's cruel light,
Where the lizard fires once burned.
The shadows of evil walk with thee, thy babe,
Dare ye wish it not to be true?
Wouldst thou seek the path of right,
If it brought only pain to you?'

AnOldFox

This looks like it will turn out great :3 I do hope to see this game someday  because redwall has always been my favorite series  to read.
<<{{Der ältere Fuchs von kleinen See}}>>

troyparker2012

Soma Games is heading up the project. They are waiting on some paper work to go threw and then they will launch an awesome K
Kickstarter.

troyparker2012

Quote from: Romsca on April 05, 2013, 10:10:22 PM
Will that work on Macs?

If they get the funding they need they will make a PC/ Mac adventure game.

Romsca

Shadowed One

Yeah, I have been watching to find out about that game for quite awhile. I am very excited about it!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

cluneythescourge

cool! but Redwall's well... redder!  ::) That is SUPER AWESOME THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D

rachel25

Quote from: Gonff on July 14, 2011, 12:58:06 PM
Too late, I'm afraid. Besides, the best video game player is your imagination.

True, At our house we don't play many video games but I think I might play this one as it is a PC game. Everyone in our family is alloud on the computer for about 30 min. a day so I could divide that time between that and this...

I think it is a cool idea and would be used by a lot of people. I would love to help but I only know enough code to add pictures to a website.  ;D

not related at all but at my house we're only aloud 30 mins a day so I know how ya feel  ;) I'd LOVE to play a redwall PC game the only redwall games I know about at the moment are online games  :'(  :-[ So good on ya for making a Redwall game.  ;D *Cheers and dances around room in joy*  :-* take a peak hooyala  ;D

Osu

This thread is for the discussion of a fan made game, by Astral. Later on in the thread, this fan made game was brought up as well. Neither of them are the same as the official, licensed Redwall Adventure game / The Warrior Reborn / Redwall Minecraft Adventure by Soma Games. You can find information on that game right here.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

rachel25

Please PM me when its finished  8)
I like carrots  :PI'm Mad andd I know it  ::) wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

Dinte

I donated to the game on kickstarter and i am happy i can play this
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you